My guardian angel

The boy pulled the man away from me. He punched the man and the man fell down. After that he took my hand and brought me away from that place.

???: "You have to be careful. It isn't save for a girl to be outside at this time."

I was still shocked with what just happened so I stayed quiet.

???: "Where do you live?"

Y/N: "I...I don't know."

He stopped walking and looked at me straight into my eyes for a while.

???: "You can stay at my place if you want."

I wasn't sure but I didn't know where else I should go. And he was right. It's not save outside. After a while of thinking I nodded.

???: "Btw, I'm MinYoongi but you can call me Suga. And you?"

Y/N: "I...I don't know."

I said sadly. Then he took me to his house. On the way I told him everything what happened and we reached his house. When I saw it my jaw dropped. He chuckled at my reaction. Then we went inside. His house was really beautiful. I followed him to the living room and I was so busy looking around that I didn't notice there were six boys sitting on the sofa.

When I saw them I froze and I could see the boys were shocked too. Then Suga explained everything and the boys were happy that Suga brought me to their house. Then I noticed that the doctor I met today was one of the boys. He noticed that too.

Jin: "Hey! We already met, right?"

Y/N: "Right!"

Namjoon: "Welcome I'm Kim Namjoon. The leader, I guess."

Hoseok: "Hello! My name is Hoseok but you can call me Hobi:"

Jimin: "Hey kitten. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin."

Taehyung: "Seriously Jimin? Don't mind him. I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me Tae Tae."

Jungkook: "Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook but you can call me Kookie."

He said with a big smile on his face.

Kookie: "And how shuld we call you?"

Y/N: "I don't know."

Suga: "How about ... Yin?"

Tae: "That sounds nice."

Kookie: "Is it okay for you?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Namjoon: "Well it's already late. You must me tired. Suga show her, her room."

Suga just nodded and started walking. I said goodnight to the boys and followed him.

Suga: "Here we are. Sleep well. Goodnight"

Y/N: "Good night."

And after that he left. When I was laying on the bed I was thinking about lots of stuff. Are my parents still alive? Do I have any siblings? Does my family miss me? And with all that thoughts I fell asleep.

____________________________________

Hey guys! I would really like to know how you like my stroy, so please leave some Comments!
:D