"its your first Olympics right?"

"yeah"

"do you like it?"

"yeah"

I coughed and awkwardly scratched my neck. "would you like to go out to eat?"

I was ready for her to say no because of how I look "yeah I would love too" I didn't even hear what she said

"I would understand if you said no. I know I'm not good looking......wait what?"

"Shaun you're good looking and I would love too" she asked me for my phone. I said yes and I notices she put her number in my phone.

"call me sometimes"

she handed me my phone.

I smiled as we left.

"so do you snowboard?" I asked

"yeah" she smiled.

tomorrow was the start of the 2014 sochi Olympics!

after the ceremony some of us went out to drink. I didn't see life at all only john.

life p.o.v

after the ceremony john and every body went out. I was on the other hand practicing. I was in the Olympics for two things.

female ski jumping and female slope style.

I was at the top of the slope style hill. I had my favorite snow pants on

black hoodie and black snow pants

my board was custom made. it had that state outline of Minnesota on it.

I came to a rail I did a 360. I came off it, a box came next.

I landed it.

as I came to the last jump and did a tripe cork I didn't land that.

i fell right on my butt. I felt numb for a second. I landed on my wrist as well.

I looked up to the sky. "you gotta fail before you win" I smiled and got back up.

I climb the hill I seen a man sitting on hill.

"Shaun?" I asked

he looked at me. I put my board down and sat next to him.

"hi" I said

"hellooooo!" he said  smiling at me "why didnt you say you were in slope style?"

"meh its not that important" I sat on my board "hey you wanna grab something to eat?" I asked "I've been up here since after the ceremony"

"sure I just came from a pub" he stood up and took my board. he put out his hand "come on" I took his hand and pulled myself up.

we walked down the hill.

"this is a nice board"

"yeah its custom from Burton" I said taking my helmet off.

"custom?"

"the mayor of my hometown gave me that as a gift"

"really?"

"yeah" I took my gloves off and put them in my hoodie. I took my board and put it In a rental car that we got. I took of my hoodie and slipped on a sweater "its hot here" I said making Shaun laugh.

I took off my boots and slipped on some shoes. I got in the passenger side and  Shaun drove.

he pulled in the parking lot and we got out.

we got in the pub. it was small I walked up to the bar and order a beer Shaun did the same.

"favorite color?" Shaun asked

"green and blue" I smiled taking a swig"yours?"

"umm its gotta be black"

"favorite song?" he took a swig and laughed

"I can't chose" he smiled

"same"

after two beers me and Shaun went back to the hotel.

"well this was fun" I said stopping at my door.

"yeah," he said awkwardly I laughed "what's so funny" he asked

"well I can read people and you come off amazing and that you want to say something but something holding you back" I learned against the door.

"okay ummm I-I like you" he said

I laughed " I like you too" he smiled

I opened my door and laughed "so we've establish a crush on each other"

"yup!" he laughed

"night Shaun"

"night life" I closed the door and leaned my head on the door. I let out a sigh. I pulled my board to my bed and got in to shorts and tank top.

I went to the bathroom and studied myself in the mirror I. had many scars from accidents in my years of skiing and snowboarding and skating.

I had one across my left cheek that was a skateboarding accident.

I jumped in the shower and once I got out I couldn't open the door I keep yelling for help but no one came.

I crossed myself and slammed my body threw the door. I fell on the floor laughing as I looked at the door.

"its cardboard!" I laughed as I tweeted a picture.   

after I tweeted a pic I went to bed.