Xander is Crazy

Tyra's suspicions were right, Xander is crazy. "I am not going to sneak into a ferry boat!" Xander rolled his eyes. "C'mon Tyra! It'll be fun!"

"Fun?! Do you think this entire mission is fun?!

"Hey just saying, you were the one who begged me to come with you. I didn't choose to." Tyra grunted. As much as she didn't want to believe it, Xander was right. "Fine. Let's go."

They crept along the crowd, blending in with the families. As they were getting closer to the entrance, they noticed a man checking for tickets and policewoman. "Dang it! There's a freakin' guard! How are we supposed to get past them?" Tyra said.

"Obviously there's a guard!" Xander hissed. "Anyways, just play along with me."

When it was their turn to hand over their tickets, Xander pretended to act all innocent.

"What do you mean you have no tickets?" the officer barked at the duo. "You can't go in unless you have a ticket!"

"Well you see ma'am, Tyra and I have lost our tickets on the way hear." Xander said. "We bought them about 20 minutes ago."

The police woman raised her eyebrow. "Where's your guardian?"

"Umm, they are going to meet us soon." Xander stuttered. Tyra had to use all self control to stop herself from slapping Xander. "Please excuse us for a moment." Tyra asked the guard as she dragged Xander away.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you were crazy?!" Tyra asked him with piercing eyes.

"Actually, yes. It's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." Xander said playfully. Tyra pinched him. "No time for joking around. We can't just grab an adult and call them our guardian."

The police walked over to them. "When are your parents coming?" she demanded. Xander held up five fingers. "Five minutes."

Satisfied, the woman walked away. She still watched over Tyra and Xander like a hawk. Tyra glared at Xander. "What do we do now?"

Xander sent her his usual smirk. He opened his backpack and took out a small vial. "Magic."