Worth Waiting For

PERRIES POV:

If only I could hold her in my arms. Everything would be perfect ... Perrie thought to herself.
She was having not-being-able-to-meet-jesy depression again.
Perrie and jesy live 842km away from eachother. Perrie in Melbourne, Jesy in Sydney. Both in Australia.
They've never met in real life but there's nothing more that they want.
there isn't much they can do about it because they're only 14 years old with over protective parents.
Heck, neither their parents don't even know that they're dating!! Let alone, that they're both bisexual.
Perrie decided to message jesy. It's not like she can do anything else.

Perrie: hi baby

Jesy: hey boo

Perrie: how was your day??

Jesy: ehh average, yours?

Perrie: it was fine. I'm just sad now :(

Jesy: why babe?? xx

Perrie: because I was nothing more than to meet you and see you face to face.

Jesy: same :( it will happen, I promise !!

Perrie: I know it will, but that's in forever. We're only young and we can't do anything about it now.

Jesy: of course we can.

Perrie: how? :(

Jesy: 😉

Jesy was just going to leave her with a winky face?
Perrie sighed and put her phone down.
She hated having to hide away her relationship with jesy.
Perrie has told a few of her close friends that she has a girlfriend, they were fine with it.
But all perrie wanted was to show jesy off to the world.
To walk through the hallways of school holding her hand.
To make sure everyone in the school knew they were together.

Perrie needed to get out.
Escape.

If she could, she would take a one way ticket to Sydney.
But only being 14, the only place her parents would allow to go by herself was the nearest Starbucks.
It was like, a 5 minute walk.
Perrie didn't like being at home.
Her parents would always fight so she liked escaping that by going to Starbucks.
Sometimes she would stay there for hours, just to avoid the daily arguments.
Perrie gathered her purse together and headed out the door.
She slipped on her headphones and walked to Starbucks.
She walked at a fast pace and zoned out to her music.

Once perrie got there, she took out her head phones and stared at the menu for a few minutes I feel like something cold she said to herself.

She approached the cash register "ill have a grande sized chocolate chip frappe" she smiled.

"what's your name?" The blonde guy asked

"perrie" she handed the cashier her money

"oh, your drink is free, the girl in front of you payed for it"

perrie frowned "oh okay cool?" She laughed.

She stepped out of the line and looked around why would have someone bought my drink for me?? She wondered.

Whatever perrie took out her phone and connected to the wifi. She had a text from jesy

Jesy: I'm guessing you're at Starbucks?

Perrie smiled, she knows her too well!

Perrie: you guessed It!! Haha

Jesy: hey, can I call you?

Perrie: of course you can babe x

Perrie bought the phone up to her ear "hey'"

"Hi Pez, look at the back door of the Starbucks, tell me what you see outside"

Perrie laughed "why?" Jesy spoke "just look"

"haha okay, well there's an elderly couple sitting on the outside tables and a girl with really pretty chestnut hair who's on her phone with her back turned"

perrie stepped closer to the door. She noticed something unusual about the girl sitting outside.

She spoke to jesy through the phone "jesy is that-" the girl with the chestnut hair turned around and smiled at the sight of perrie.

Perrie's eyes widened and she ran towards the girl who stood up and wrapped perrie in a hug.

After about 5 minutes of being in eachothers arms, perrie started crying.

She broke apart from the hug "jesy" she cried

"perrie" jesy smiled "but how did you-" perrie asked

"that can be explained later" jesy stared into her girlfriends beautiful blue eyes.

She crashed her lips onto Perrie's. This kiss was so worth waiting for.

"By the way" jesy said pulling away from the kiss "I payed for your drink"