Do I Miss Him?

Hey rats !! Omg this story is actually trash and I hate it but anywaysss in this one, pesy had a fight :( I tried to base this off a similar experience that I've had only I made it worse. Enjoy the shitty story lolz

"How's this outfit ?" Jesy asked her girlfriend.
"fuck babe!! You look so hot" replied Perrie.
Jesy headed out the door as Perrie held her hand, escorting her to the car.
Jesy pressed a kiss on the blonde girl's cheek "I love you, be back as soon as I can"
Perrie smiled "I love you more, have fun"

Perrie jogged back to their house and sighed.
They were usually invited to parties together but this party was for Jesy's cousin and only for family, so Perrie had to stay home.
She didn't like staying home without Jesy, the house felt weird without her.

Perrie's phone was ringing, she looked at the caller.
It was Ben.
Perrie groaned.
Ben was her ex.
She doesn't like to admit that deep down, Perrie still has feelings for Ben.
She hesitated but her finger hovered about the green button.
It was too late.

She heard Bens deep voice and suddenly remembered it as if she heard it yesterday.
"Perrie? Is that you?"
"Yeah, why are you calling?"
"I'm going through a tough time.. is it okay if I come over"
"Ben you know that I'm with Jesy now"
"Yes I know. Please?"
Perrie could use some company.
"Fine" Perrie hung up

Perrie didn't know how to feel about her ex calling her.
What was he going through?
What did he want from her?

Ben lives close to Perrie so it was only a few minutes for him to be standing in her doorway.

"Ben.. you can't let yourself in like that anymore, were not like that now you know" Perrie gushed.
Ben half smiled and looked down at the ground "sorry, can I sit?"
"Uh yeah" Perrie shuffled to the other end of the couch.
They sat cross legged and faced each other, sitting in silence until Ben broke into a cry "grandmas.. gone.."
"What?!" You mean grandma Mary?" Perrie rubbed his back.
"Yes, she had a heart attack last week"
Perrie wrapped his arms around Ben for a hug.
Tears started streaming down her face as she held onto Ben "I'm so sorry" she said in between sniffles.

Perrie closed her eyes and started thinking about Mary. She was the nicest woman ever. Always invited her and Ben to her apartment for dinner when they were together.

They broke apart from the hug and stared into eachothers blue eyes.
People always told Perrie that she and Ben looked like family.
With their bright blue eyes and messy blond hair.
She couldn't see it though.

At this point, their faces weren't far apart.
Ben pressed his lips against Perrie's. He pulled away.
"Are you joking?" Perrie kissed back with regret.
"I've missed you" he said outloud.
Why was Perrie like this? Was she only doing this because she was sorry for Ben? Or did she miss him too?

There was a bang on the door. Perrie's heart stopped. Jesy's here.
"Perrie baby?" She wondered into the living room and stopped in her tracks.

Jesy walked in on a horrid sight.

Perrie's arms were still wrapped around ben's neck,

Jesy stood there with her mouth wide open.
She looked as if she had just seen a ghost.

She let out a scream and bolted to her and Perrie's room.
Perrie Shot Ben a Death glare.
He took the hint and went home.

The desperate girl with tears streaming down her face banged on Jesy's door.
"JESY!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR BABE, I WANT TO SORT THINGS OUT"

jesy yelled through the door "YOU LITTLE SLUT!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. I THOUGHT YOU WERE LESBIAN BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A LIAR"

Perrie yelled in between cries. In this moment, she hated herself so much.
"JESY CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME IN SO THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ?"
"NEVER" jesy responded
"I never want to see you again. You disgust me and you hurt me so bad!! When will you realise that?!!"
Perrie realised how much of a fuck up she was.
"I know that I hurt you. But I can't afford to lose you jesy, I love you!!"
"Why would you hurt me if you didn't want to lose me?" Jesy questioned
Perrie didn't know how to respond. She just let kept crying.
"Please jesy" she whispered
"That's what I thought" jesy muttered through the door
At this point, Perrie had given up and accepted the fact that jesy wasn't going to forgive her anytime soon.
Since jesy wouldn't let her into their room, Perrie cried herself to sleep on the couch.

Perrie woke up super late the next day.
She wanted to die in a hole instead of getting up.
But she knew that she had to make things right with jesy.
Even though jesy said that she never wanted to see her again, Perrie had to make things right with her girl.
She didn't know how things would turn out but , she had to try.

Perrie couldn't even get dressed because all her clothes were in her and Jesy's bedroom.
She thought she could at least take a quick shower in the spare bathroom.
The blonde took a look at herself in the mirror in despair "you fucking cheater" perrie said to herself.
"you love her!! So why did you cheat on her?" Her head was filled with many angry thoughts.
What was the deal? She just kissed him because she felt for his loss.
Or maybe she kissed him because she was missing him...

So don't knock on my door and tell me you don't wanna fight
Oh baby I'm sure that I'm not gonna fall this time

Perrie got out of the bathroom and approached her and Jesy's room.
Her heart was pounding as she knocked on the door louder than she should have.
Perrie could hear the girl getting off her bed, which was a good sign.
Jesy opened the door and immediately shut it when she saw Perrie's face
"wait!!" Perrie's hand got in the way of the door. "Jesy, I need to talk to you"
jesy was angry and looked like she was about to burst into tears "I don't want to talk to you" she flopped onto the bed.
Perrie let herself in and sat on the bed next to where jesy was laying.
"Baby I'm so sorr-" jesy got up with makeup smeared on her face "I don't want to hear it" she cried
"jesy. I know you don't believe this but I need you. I love you. And I hate seeing you this way" Perrie rubbed jesys back "you hate seeing me this way?" Jesy was practically bawling her eyes out at this point.
"you're the one who caused me to be this way!! Don't you know that?" Jesy shouted
"yes, that's why I want to fix it" Perrie said softly
"I know it was wrong of me to kiss my ex. But I felt sorry for him" jesy glared at the blonde.

Perrie bought up Jesy's face so that their eyes would meet
Perrie hated seeing those tears in her eyes. She cupped Jesy's face and leaned her into a kiss
"Perrie I need you. Im super mad at you but I'm mostly just heartbroken because you're the only one who I want and seeing you with someone else absolutely shredded me. I just don't want to lose you"
Perrie smiled "I love you so much and I'll never do that again. Kissing Ben has made me realise that you're the only one that I want. Nobody else" she pulled the girl into a tight hug.

"Promise to never go around kissing any other boys or girls?" Jesy asked
"I promise" Perrie replied

As Perrie pulled apart from the hug, she started into Jesy's deep, hazel eyes.
She stroked her soft, ginger hair.
"I love you" perrie whispered
"I love you too" she smiled
"I know you've made a huge mistake but I forgive you baby" jesy said, wrapping her arms around Perrie's waist.
They fell into a passionate kiss.
The kiss was dangerous. It was full of anger and forgiveness. Probably the best kiss the pair have had.