The mystery begins!

The fresh water eventually will stop said Erza, Everyone sighed.. "Well sense this school is huge let's join it for a few days" said Asuna. They all agreed on that one but Erza was still thinking about it, she quietly asked "do they serve cake here?" Everyone just looked at Erza and said "Yes why not?" Erza's eyes widened with the look of happinesses.

Lucy came up to Erza and said "We have to let our powers out, sense the Freshwater is a Dragon slayer we have to let it all out y'know Erza" Erza turned around and answered "I know.. that's why we have all these other strong comrades on our side" Lucy looked at Erza and gave her a smile and shouted "LETS JOIN THE SCHOOL!!" Everyone shouted "Yeahhhh!!!!!" As soon as they said that they ran to join the school.

*Bell rings* "Hey Kirito! Are you gonna join a club?" Natsu says happily "Aghh.. hermmh.. yeah but asuna and I are gonna be in the same club so stuff doesn't get weird.." Kirito answered weirdly, *Next class starts* "I have to look different.. or at least have a different ID.." Freshwater says, Nagisa jumps in front of Freshwater "Heyy!! What's ur name? I've never seen you around!" Fresh water answers Nagisa "Aghmm.. It's Sae.." Nagisa quickly answers "Well hi Sae! Nice to meet you" *Nagisa disappears in the big crowd of students.

Sae started to walk into a locker room and saw girls naked changing to gym clothes. Sae tried to not look but just couldn't stop looking so everyone paused and shouted "PERVERT!!" *Towels and girls start smacking him with all hate on him, "Ahhh.. hahhh.. I've been sick a lot so I kinda wandered around and got here.. ehh.." Lucy walked up to him and said "better not see you Next time you wander around!" While all red faced.

                                   As time goes by the group meet up on the rooftop after school was done, Everyone was ready to start putting questions into the meeting on the rooftop. The first person to say something was Erza "Because I was the first one to pop up in this world I should become leader because of my voice and my before leader skill" everyone agreed on making Erza leader, after that Erza was known as Leader.

                           The freshwater came up on the rooftop to get off the clothes for ID hiding, Everyone hid behind a huge stack of boxes, the freshwater started to take off his clothes while saying "Ahhh.. FINALLY FRESH AIRRRRR!!!" Selieh just looked at Sae and just was fangurling while gray had to shut her up.   

                      Erza came up to the freshwater and  asked "Hey, do you think you have dragon slayer magic? My friend says that you do and so I just want to confirm that" he slowly looked at Erza and just blushed while his eyes opened. Jellal was mad while he was squishing his Erza plushie. Sae answered "Hahhh.. So you're friends with Natsu and Sting am I right? And also yes.. I'm a dragon slayer" Erza was surprised he answered "Is that so? Hmm.. I am friends with Natsu and Sting" Erza nicely replied.

                    Jellal And everyone hiding stood up, "Hi, Sae nice to meet you" Everyone said.. Sae just looked at them with huge eyes "H-Hi you guys ehhhhh.." Sae had a force-field with all the dragon slayers magic going around him, Erza broke the force-field and hugged him, and after that the magic force calmed down. Jellal was mad so he walked up to Erza and hugged her while Sae was having a blank face time.

What used to be in side of Anime Run.

"OMG I AM NOT A DRAGON SLAYER ANYMORE WHAT THE FACK!" I shout while the chasing is still going, Erza then shouted "COME HERE FRESH MEN YOU SHOULD BE A FRESH WATER JUST COME ON YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RUN FOR!" And then shouted well also stopped "OK FINE! I WILL STOP just to talk..."

That was a forever forgotten draft of anime run.

     •^• That's it for the 2nd chapter because I'm tired •^•