[Ace Peterson]

"I'll keep watch, be careful

"I'll keep watch, be careful." I tell her before walking into the Café, and I taking a seat in a booth in front of the man Skye want's to know more about.

"So, the identity of the hooded hero Still remains unknown... Researchers at UCLA medical centre Released a study today which shows that supplemental..." The TV with the live broadcast says in the Café as I signal the waitress and wait for Skye to arrive introduce herself.

"Just act natural." I hear Skye say as she sits down behind me and in front of the man, and the waitress walks over, and I see her name tag is Julie.

"Black coffee, please, Julie?" I ask her, and she nods before walking away.

"What?" I hear the man ask Skye confused. She has a lot to learn...

"Just pretend that we're talking." Skye tells him.

"We are." The man says confused again.

"Good. 'Cause you never know who's listening." Skye tells him.

"I don't even know who's talking." The man admits as the waitress walks over with my coffee.

"Thanks." I say to her before she walks away.

"I'm Skye. And you're the hooded hero. Please tell me that you're not staying with that name." Skye rambles on.

"Wait. What? I'm not, I'm a factory worker." The man tells her, but I can hear the hesitation in his voice. He's lying, partially.

"Sure, by day. I saw you. You're a hero. Like, a for-real superhero, which is I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but... Oh, my god! That is so cool! Okay, okay, chill. Just don't-don't draw attention. You're in danger." Skye coninues to ramble, but kind of finally gets to the main objective.

"You got the wrong guy, lady." The man tells her as I take out a five dollar bill from my left trouser pocket with my left hand before placing it on the table for the coffee.

"No, you've got the wrong approach. The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you and possibly "Thank" you And you're hiding. The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits Since that puppy with vertigo, And you can't even find a job." Skye explains. How does she know he can't get a job?

"What do you mean about danger?" The man asks her confused.

"S.H.E.I.L.D." Skye states. What does she know about S.H.I.E.L.D?

"What? I should carry a shield?" The man asks confused.

"Government. Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you. They knew about the battle of New York Before it even happened And then cleaned it up Before anyone could ask any real questions overnight. How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up?" Skye asks him as her words sound like they're jumbling together.