The nightmare

Where the hell am I. Dark room let's see if I can find a door. OH DAMIT that's a wall. But it's soft and cushiony. Wait nononono. Not this place again. The mental asylum. This is where my parents abandoned me. They thought I was crazy. They put me here they said they where protecting me.
"Heellloo?"
No it can't be.
"Wwhhoss ttheree fflaamee."
It's them.
"Sssnowwy? Iss iiitt yoouu?"
I turned around to see the mistake of bringing monsters back to life. Flame and mul. An amalgamate a werewolf and a werecat. They committed suicide at the age of 3 and where revived into what they are now.
"Hhelloo ssnoowyy."
"Hello flame hello mul."
I couldn't lie I was scared and flame sensed it.
"Ssoomeethhinggs wrrongg."
I wasn't scared of them. They where my childhood friends and I abandoned them when I escaped but I was scared of here this place.
They sit down or we'll flame sits down since muls merged into her.
"Havvee a seeatt snnowwy."
I sit down shacking. They slowly crawl towards me and lay in my lap. I pet them slowly. They let out a purr. Okay this is a pretty good dream. I kinda don't want it to end. But I do. This place reminds me of my mother and father.

*wakes up*

What the hell. That was a nice dream but I just woke up to that dumb cat trying to smother me. I wonder if flame and mul are still at the asylum or they left. I'm very VERY curious. Can I find my childhood friends? We didn't really get to see each other very much but we talked through the walls they told me everything. They told me they had a brother named hemlock that they missed very much. That there mother hated them and that left them with there father. Every now and then I would hear someone reading a story flame and mul always. said it was there father reading the story. They always told me that they thought there mother still had some good. It doesn't really matter now but now you know why I can't sleep I'm usually plagued with nightmares. I hate it. I think maybe I know where I recognized those eyes from.

WHAPOW cliffhanger