We're Failures but We Will Succeed

We do things that we will regret later.

 We act before we think.

We immediately conclude without knowing the true story.

We judge, we hate, and we misunderstood.  

We plan things but they become failures.

These things had happen in my life, specifically high school life.

The world has something else in its mind and it will control you no matter what. Because once was faith had been drawn to your hands, it can never be erased neither be changed, that’s why those things happen.

                In high school you learn the hard and easy ways of life. You were faced to open the door of the real world. Well, actually the beginning of the real world. And that includes all the feelings in the humanity had hidden. And as for our class, were named as failures. Were on higher section but as they say we don’t act like one. Were actually trying but we really don’t work out. Example of that is a stage performance. We face palm after the shameful event. We plan everything, rehearsed every weekends but the result was not convincing. We let the room be messy and we noise around when teachers are gone or not.  And the worst is, to let out the beast on our teachers.

 So much for being the model class, huh!

Oh! But were really good on making the boring lessons enjoyable, accidentally or not, we laugh our hearts out as well as our teachers every time. We might face shame in performances but who cares we enjoy performing! My classmates might not yet realize it but I can actually see how their reaction contradicts their heart, knowing that we will be performing on stage.  Well we think that’s our unique character among the past model classes. We were a family and we will be a family forever. Competition is not on our mind but the friendship is what we enrich for.

                Revolution. That was our aim and trying to do for us to erase the first impression that we continuously hear from anyone. We may be wrong and a big letdown sometimes but who cares everyone made the same thing, were all people here. We don’t want to be someone’s plaything and let them control and limit every action we make. We want to be all sovereign people that this world needs. 

We want to be who we are in our own single ways because we were happy as what we are.  

We don’t want to be known as what we’re not.

We want to be true to everyone and to ourselves.

We begin as one team and we will end as a whole one team that succeeds. 

That’s our promise. We faced the indignity and shame that we got after those years but who knows that sooner or later, or maybe right this day we have the perfection that we lacked in the past.

We may be FAILURES but we will SUCCEED.

And when that will become have, that’s our cue to celebrate because we had proven ourselves to everyone who had known our failures. For there was the thing that what we imagine will not be what you’ll see right before your eyes.

Or as simply as…….

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED…. \^__^/

~~~~~dedicated to my whole classmates------ I love you all~~~~~