THE IDEA

It was a fine Summer morning to see the children off to Hogwarts. The parents stood waving to the children as the train was starting to move.

"Bye James, bye Al, bye L-L-Lily" Ginny Potter put her head into her husband's chest. Her baby girl was going to Hogwarts this year. It was such a scary thought for the couple, well three couples. Lavender and Ron were seeing Rose off as usual, but Lucas was going to Hogwarts for the first time this year. Hermione and Draco were the going to see their only daughter, Lyra off as well. Ginny, Ron, Lavender, Hermione, and Draco were terrified. Harry wasn't because his thoughts were on something else...

FLASHBACK

Petunia is all alone as of Vernon and Dudley were at the bakery. Continuous sobbing could be heard.

"I am so sorry Lily!" said the heartbroken aunt looking at the ceiling of number 4 Privet Drive. "I-I shouldn't have been jealous of you! I was a terrible sister for not being proud". She smiled at her nephew. The smile suddenly turned to a frown. "I will try to be nice to you, but your uncle will treat you like dirt."

END OF FLASHBACK

Harry wasn't sure of it was real or not, but he dreamt it last night. The dream made him remember the last time he ever saw the Dursleys...

FLASHBACK (The Deathly Hallows Part 2)

"I don't think you're a waste of space."
If Harry had not seen Dudley's lips move, he might not have believed it. As it was, he stared at Dudley for several seconds before accepting that it must've been his cousin who has spoken; for one thing, Dudley had turned red. Harry was embarrassed and astonished himself.
"Well . . . er . . . thanks, Dudley."
Again, Dudley appeared to grapple with thoughts too unwieldy for expression before mumbling, "You saved my life."
"Not really," said Harry. "It was your soul the dementor would have taken. . . ."
He looked curiously at his cousin. They had had virtually no contact during this summer or last, as Harry had come back to Privet Drive so briefly and kept to his room so much. It now dawned on Harry, however, that the cup of cold tea on which he had trodden that morning might not have been a booby trap at all. Although rather touched, he was nevertheless quite relieved that Dudley appeared to have exhausted his ability to express his feelings. After opening his mouth once or twice more, Dudley subsided into scarlet faced silence.
Aunt Petunia burst into tears. Hestia Jones gave her an approving look that changed to outrage as Aunt Petunia ran forward and embraced Dudley rather than Harry.
"S-so sweet, Dudders . . ." she sobbed into his massive chest. "S-such a lovely b-boy . . . s-saying thank you . . ."
"But he hasn't said thank you at all!" said Hestia indignantly. "He only said he didn't think Harry was a waste of space!"
"Yeah, but coming from Dudley that's like 'I love you,'" said Harry, torn between annoyance and a desire to laugh as Aunt Petunia continued to clutch at Dudley as if he had just saved Harry from a burning building.
"Are we going or not?" roared Uncle Vernon, reappearing yet again at the living room door. "I thought we were on a tight schedule!"
"Yes-yes, we are," said Dedalus Diggle, who had been watching these exchanges with an air of bemusement and now seemed to pull himself together. "We really must be off. Harry —"
He tripped forward and wrung Harry's hand with both of his own.
"— good luck. I hope we meet again. The hopes of the Wizarding world rest upon your shoulders." "Oh," said Harry, "right. Thanks." "Farewell, Harry," said Hestia, also clasping his hand. "Our thoughts go with you."
"I hope everything's okay," said Harry with a glance toward Aunt Petunia and Dudley.
"Oh, I'm sure we shall end up the best of chums," said Diggle brightly, waving his hat as he left the room. Hestia followed him. Dudley gently released himself from his mother's clutches and walked toward Harry, who had to repress an urge to threaten him with magic. Then Dudley held out his large, pink hand.
"Blimey, Dudley," said Harry over Aunt Petunia's renewed sobs, "did the dementors blow a different personality into you?"
"Dunno," muttered Dudley. "See you, Harry."
"Yeah . . ." said Harry, taking Dudley's hand and shaking it. "Maybe. Take care, Big D."
Dudley nearly smiled, then lumbered from the room. Harry heard his heavy footfalls on the graveled drive, and then a car door slammed.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What's wrong Harry?" his wife snapped him back to reality. "It's nothing really" he said to Ginny. "Just thinking about the dream I had last night" as he said this, Ginny's face turned pale. "The one about the Dursleys" her face relaxed. "You should go visit them, I can find out where they went and we can see if they are still there" Harry's wife's face enlightened while Harry's turned into a frown. "Alright" was all he said for Ginny to rush him home and write to Kingsley.