Chapter 3

Natsu's POV

The girl seem sweet but I still don't know her name I think to myself "ahh i don't care" knowing very well I did. I check my schedule and see my first class is with Ms. Strauss she's Lissana's older sister. But she is really nice unlike Lissana.

Lucy's POV

My first class is with Mr. Gildarts he greets me and welcomes me to class I can see in the other building that pink haired boy he looks very attractive I think to myself. "WAIT WHAT" I say aloud everyone stares at me while I'm 50 different shades of red. I'm so flustered I couldn't say anything. After many dreadful minutes class finally ended. Now it's lunch I go get my lunch and I see Lissana I try to go the other way but she goes right in front of me and dumps my plate all over my clothes. I don't freak out but I do get mad. I told her to back off and now she's in for it until the teacher came and calmed me down. I went in my locker and all I could find was a tight black croptop and some black high wasted jeans I change into it and I feel very exposed so I try to cover up but to no avail I fail. Now all the boys are drooling over my bust size.

Natsu's POV

I see that blonde haired chick and I go say hi she says hi and I can see her trying to hide  something so I ask "what's wrong" she replies "nothing why do you ask?" And I just say no reason. I notice her breast size and it's huge for her waist size. I don't want to be rude so I ask her what her name is she tells me "I'm Lucy" I smile and say "Nice name I'm Natsu".

Lucy's POV

I say my goodbye to Natsu and leave to my next class with Mr. Makorav. A few more classes finish and now it's time to head home.