6

04/03/2016::15/08/2018
Madison

I woke up tangled in Grayson's body. I spent about 5 minutes trying to break free from his arms but in the end I accidentally woke him up.

"5 more minutes babe" Grayson said in a raspy voice.
"No, I have work and I need to have a shower" I replied
"Ugh fine" said Grayson, releasing me from his grip.

I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair. When I came out Grayson had fallen back asleep. I picked out a white crop top and I paired it with a white pencil skirt. Over the top I wore a nude trench coat (I think that's what they're called😂). I put on my heels, grabbed my purse and was out the door.

 I put on my heels, grabbed my purse and was out the door

Skip journey to work

When I got to Grabead I quickly spotted my best friend Olivia.

"Heyy gurl, you look amazing" said Olivia
"Heyy, gurl so do you" I replied
We quickly gave each other a kiss on the cheek and ran on to do our job.

Olivia POV

I hate that bitch Madison. I only hang around with her cause she's popular. Why did she get so lucky. Why does she have a hot boyfriend whenever he could have me. I'm way hotter than her. She doesn't even compare to me. I dated her brother and then he dumped me for some whore. No one dumps me, I dump them. Well Madison needs to watch her back cause soon, she won't have the perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends and she can forget about a perfect life.

  Well Madison needs to watch her back cause soon, she won't have the perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends and she can forget about a perfect life

A/n- That's Olivia

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

The motivation to keep on writing is shit

Ana xx