11

30/04/2017::15/08/2018
Maddie's POV

I couldn't believe what I just seen, I knew that I shouldn't have trusted him. I quickly ran up to my room and started packing. I didn't have a clue where I was going all I knew was that I didn't want to see Grayson. I was stuffing any clothes that I seen into my purple suitcase and at that point Grayson ran up to me.

"Mads I'm so sorry it's not what it looks like"he pleaded.
"Oh so its you totally making out with my best frien.... I mean EX BEST FRIEND"I shouted. I was beyond mad. Grayson kept on trying to convince me to stay but I zipped up my bag and ignored anything he tried to say.
"Maddie what about tour" Grayson asked
"Fuck tour honestly go on it with your new girl cause I'm out of here"

I ran out of my room with the suitcase and quickly grabbed my phone. I ran out to the driveway and got in my silver convertible Porsche.

I started to drive anywhere anyway as fast as I could. I stopped at a shop and called my manager,
"Hey Alice I need to ask a favour"
"Yea sure what is it"
" I need you to change my number, please don't tell anyone it"
"May I ask why"
"Someone leaked my number and fans have been calling me all day"
"I'll send your new number over right now"
"Thank you so much, byeeeeee"
"Yea no problem bye"

Alice👩🏼‍💻
07456274590

New life here I come

AN
THE LAST CHAPTERS WERE WHAT MADDIE WAS THINKING IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME but I wanna say thanks for the love.

Ana xx