4

02/02/2017::15/08/2018
Now I've always been the responsible one, when everyone got really high or drunk I could somehow control myself. So after the first house party you could guess that most of the people were hungover, but not me.

When I woke up, I went to go find my brother but he was no where to be seen.

Maddie👶🏼💙
Where are you?

JackG☺️😶
I stayed over at someone's house

Maddie👶🏼💙
Is this someone a girl?

JackG☺️😶
Maybe...

Maddie👶🏼💙
Please tell me you wore a condom😂

JackG☺️😶
Maddie that's my own business

Maddie👶🏼💙
Okay never mind, when are you getting home?

JackG☺️😶
When I want

Maddie👶🏼💙
Wow someone woke up bitchy

JackG☺️😶
Who said I went to sleep?😉

Maddie👶🏼💙
That is disgusting,bye🖕🏼

So while everyone was either in pain or sleeping, I decided to make breakfast. I had the pancake mix and the waffles all ready to be toasted. I walked up to quickly get changed out of my dress into my Nike leggings and a cropped sweater. While changing Grayson walked in, when I mean walked in I mean he tackled me onto the bed.

"Good morning beautiful" he said.
"Ew, get off me, you smell like alcohol"
"Fine I'll go shower then" he replied a bit annoyed.
"Grayson I'm sorry, I love you really" I seen a small smile appear on his face. I knew he loved it when I said I loved him. I left my phone on the charger and quickly ran to the kitchen, I forgot to turn the pancakes off.

They weren't that burnt when I came down. Grayson came round the corner and gave me my phone.
"Enjoy your wee spam" he said
"Grayson you didn't"
"I did"

I had to delete 3278 pictures thanks to Grayson. I found this really cute one of him where he was smiling. He had the cutest smile ever.

My summer was going to be the best if he was part of it

My summer was going to be the best if he was part of it. I truly loved him and never thought that someone could mean to me that much. Little did I know that it was gonna change really soon.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Ana xx