Chapter Seven

Levi's POV

"Levi?!"I heard someone say.I couldn't see anything.'Hello?'I opened my eyes and saw Eren."E-Eren?"I said.I looked around and saw Hanji and Erwin."Thank god your okay!"Hanji said hugging me crying."We thought you wouldn't make it!"

"W-what happened?"I said.Eren looked in my eyes and said,"You were shot."I looked at my chest and saw bandages around me.'I remember now...'I looked at everyone."I-I'm sorry.."Hanji looked at me and smiled."We don't blame you."

"Yeah..."Eren said.

"Eren...I-"

"It's fine."Eren started to walk out when I said,"Where's your boyfriend?"Eren stopped and looked at me and said,"He's gone."

"What do you mean?"I asked.Hanji looked at Erwin,and they left the room,leaving me and Eren alone.

"He left."

"Eren..."

"It's not your fault..it's mine."

"How's it your fault?"I asked.Eren looked in my grey eyes and said,"Because I can't love."And he left.I reached my arm out to him,but he was already gone."Eren..I..I love you.."I whispered.

~Timeskipu~

I got out the hospital.I haven't seen Eren for a few days.I called him and texted him,but he never answered.

I took a car,and drove to Eren's house and knocked on his door."Eren?Open this damn door!"I yelled.Eren opened the door,after a few minutes,and said,"What?"I looked in his,once sparkling eyes,and said,"I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"It's about...you and me."

"What about us?"I looked down and said,"I-I..m-missed you..."

"Well,you should of thought of that before leaving me."Eren said,coldly,closing the door.But before he could close the door I put my foot in between the door and kissed him.I parted from him and said,"I love you."Eren looked into my eyes,with tears and said,"I-I love you too!"I burst the door open and hugged me."I missed you,too!"he said.