With quick reflexes, Eita grabbed you from falling down the floor and just in time, he saves you. He sighsd in relief as you peered up, meeting his gentle eyes. "I... left my bag in the classroom. My clothes are in there."

And his brown eyes turned dark again after hearing you say that. "Tendō! go get her bag!" It only means one thing. you've been raped by several times now, that you're already used to it.

"I'm not your errand boy," Tendō pouted, but nonetheless followed Eita's orders.

He never expected to have dinner once again with his family. Eita didn't attend dinner with his family because he never wanted to inherit the family's business.

His mother stared at him, her eyes sparkling with tears. Eita flinched. "M-Mom, why are you crying?"

His mother laughed as their bodyguard offered her a box of tissue. "It's been so long since you last ate with us, Eita. I'm so happy you're here."

His father, seated at the front of the table cleared his throat, wiping his mouth with a blood red napkin. "Why are you here?"

His mother frowned, hitting her husband with her hand. "Aren't you happy your son's here with us, eating? Didn't you tell me you missed him so much you'd cry if you see hi—"

Eita's father covered his wife's mouth. He chuckled nervously, trying to uphold his cold father side. "Honey, stop talking when your mouth is full, you might choke and we don't want that to happen right?"

Eita smiled at their bickering. "Father, Mother."

"Yes?" They both said in unison, looking at him.

"I want to inherit the business."

"Ah, sure why no— WHAT?!" His father shouted.

"The Suzuki family is causing an uproar, particularly the son, Akio," Eita gritted his teeth in anger, a hurt and vulnerable side of yourself flashing through his eyes. "I want to kill them."

Both parents resumed eating, noticing how serious their son was. "Keep talking, son."

"WHAT?!" Tendō slammed the ball towards the ground, looking at Eita who was getting himself ready for the fight he will start. "Are you insane?! Fighting against Akio? No! I won't allow it!" He shook his head but Eita just ignored him.

"Are you even listening to me?" Tendō grabbed his shoulder, turning Eita around.

"No." He replied shortly, without a trace of emotion in his voice. He turned back, preparing his gun and knife. Tendō gave up and buried his face in his hands.

"Then I'll help you." He announced, standing up from the benches.

"No." Eita rejected his offer. "But you could help me in a way."

"What is it?" The red haired boy questioned.

"Watch over her for me."

Eita smirked, walking away from the gym and before he steps out of the door, he gave Tendō a thumbs up before disappearing in the darkness, heading over to where Akio is. His phone vibrates and he smiles, seeing the familiar number flash in his phone.