"A change of topic please." Yumi picked at her nails and looked at a sweating Wakatoshi who was ready to take off his shirt but a grinning Tendō blocked her way. She groaned in annoyance, shouting at Tendō to move away. The mischievous man shrugged and stepped away, but Wakatoshi had already changed into a new shirt

He tapped Eita's shoulder. Eita turned around, wiping his sweat off. His face was stoic, after knowing it was Tendō who interrupted him.

"Semisemi, your dear princess is here~" he sang, eyes locking with you. You frowned. Eita looked at you, pink coating his cheek. He flicked Tendō's forehead, running off to get water.

It was lunchtime. You were packing your bag with trembling hands. Immediately, before the last person could leave the room, you dashed outside, trying to escape from Akio's clutches but you felt yourself bump against a hard chest.

"Where do you think you're going, slut?" His gravelly voice whispered in your ear.

You remained silent. At least you tried escaping from him. He dragged you towards an abandoned music room. When the door closed, he started unbuttoning your blouse. Your hands went limp, surrendering to him.

Tendō checked every single room while whistling. It was his punishment for breaking a rule within the school campus. He could hear distant moans from the abandoned room. He frowned. Maybe someone was watching porn? His curious mind caused him to open the door slightly. His eyes popped out of its sockets, seeing you naked with Akio pressing his body to yours. You looked uncomfortable and at the same time stoic.

He saw tears running down your cheek. He noticed that the tears weren't just because you were in pain. It clearly shows that you were forced to do this. Tendō never knew that you were raped. He quietly left the scene, his long legs striding towards Eita's class.

"What is it that you want, Tendō?" Eita demanded, eyeing the watch on his wrist. "You're clearly wasting my time her—"

"It's about her, Semi." He cocked an eyebrow on how Tendō sounded so serious. He wasn't even teasing him about how the grey buttoned-up shirt underneath his blazer wasn't tucked in his pants like the others do.

"What about her?" Eita perked up after hearing his teammate say something about you.

"She was raped. I've seen it with my own eyes."

His brown eyes turned into pure black, as his iris glowered teal. His lethal stare felt painful and piercing as if his glare was tearing Tendō heart apart with a blinding teal light. He felt a chill in his spine, frightened of Eita and what he could possibly do to Akio.

"Tell me where that bastard is." Eita growled. His usual flat voice turned very low and deep. Tendō can only nod in response, quickly finding Akio while Eita followed wherever Tendō will go. He thought of ways how to deal with a very dangerous man. Akio was a protected man since he is the son of a famous Yakuza gang. Eita pulled his friend's collar, causing him to stop from walking.

"Where is she?" His voice was soft and gentle and Tendō sighed, leading him back to the abandoned music room where you were sobbing. You didn't bring your bag with you and it was risky going outside while naked. The creaking sound of the door slowly opening made you stop from crying as you covered your mouth with your hand. You closed your eyes, expecting it to be Akio.

"Hey, you alright?"

A warm, and soft voice made you open your eyes. There, Semi Eita, a third year, handed you his white blazer while his eyes were avoiding to look at your naked figure. Your hands quickly grabbed the blazer and wore it, just enough to cover your knees. "T-thanks." You stammered, placing both of your hands on the table to stand up but your weak knees betrayed you.