nash

"Are you serious?" Taylor asked as he followed quickly behind me.

"Yes, I am serious, Taylor!" I yelled at him. I was fuming, I had just told Taylor that I was gay and he fucking asked if I was serious like what the actual fuck.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Taylor yelled back, still trailing far behind me.

"Because I was scared!" I yelled back.

"You have nothing to be scared about!" He wailed.

"Really?" I asked him. Before he could answer I took a sharp turn into my history class, collapsing in my seat in the back.

"Hey Cam!" I turned to see a cheerful Shawn walk in and sit in the seat in front of me.

"Hey." I murmured back, but before he could reply the teacher walked in with a tall, lean boy following close behind her.

"Good morning students!" Mrs. Taylor boomed as he brought he boy to the front of the class. "Everyone say hello to our new student, Nash Grier." The class gave a weak, "Hello Nash." in response. Mrs. Taylor frowned, "Please go have a seat beside Mr. Dallas." Nash bit his lip in hesitation. I waited until his eyes hit mine and I waved him over. I heard him release a sigh of relief, as he scurried over to me. He sat the seat beside mine.

"Hey, I'm Cameron." I said as he turned to face me.

He chucked, "Well, I'm Nash obviously." My breath was caught in my throat, can this boy possibly be anymore perfect.

I smiled, "Do you know where the rest if your classes are?"

He turned beet red, "No, I had to ask like ten different people how to get here."

I chuckled quietly, "Well, I could show you." My eyes widen, "I-I mean if you want."

He smiled, damn even his smile was flawless, "That would be great, Cam."

I bit my lip, 'Cam'? "Okay cool." I mumbled.

The rest of the class consisted of me stealing glances at him and him occasionally glancing back, making us both blush.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
It had been two weeks and I still hadn't figured out why I was so attracted to him. It wasn't his looks, even though that was a huge bonus. On the first day, I had let him meet my friends, and Taylor asked me right after if I had feelings for him. I denied quickly. Taylor knew everything about me, we had never had any secrets accept for the me being gay secret but that was out on the table now. It had taken Taylor a few days to come around when he found out, he sat in his room in denial. It took an additional two days for me to decide if I still wanted to be his friend. Taylor was wrong about a lot of things in life, but his theory on my feelings for Nash, were completely true.

"Cam!!" Nash wailed pulling me from my thoughts.

"What, Nashy?" I asked, as he shivered a bit. Right now we are at his little brother Hayes's football game.

"I'm cold!" He whined, he looked even cuter with wind burnt cheeks. Oh, did I mention that it was thirteen degrees out?

"Come here." I said, opening my arms for him to wrap his arms around me. "The things I do for you."

I shook my head as he laughed, "Only because you love me." He joked.

I nibbled on my lip that was exactly why, "Don't get carried away." I laughed. He rested his head on my shoulder, his arms still locked around my middle.

"Thanks for coming tonight." He mumbled into my neck after a while.

"No problem." I replied sincerely. Soon after, Nash feel asleep on my shoulder, to be honest I was really bored. After an agonizing three hours, Hayes's team finally won. I shook Nash awake, "Hey, Hayes won."

Nash's eyes fluttered open, "Really? I thought they would lose again. They haven't won all season." Hayes shot us a big smile and a thumbs up before running into the locker rooms.

"Is that why your parents didn't come?" I asked as we stood up.

"Yep and also why I wasn't wearing school colors." Nash answered. I laughed as we walked out down the bleachers and into the parking lot. "Thanks again for coming, it would have sucked coming alone." Nash said, as we got into my car.

"I had nothing better to do." I said as I started the car, blasting the heat.

"So you just said, 'Hey, let's go sit in the freezing cold for three hours?'" Nash laughed.

"Exactly." I said, as he saw Hayes running over my car.

Hayes climbed in the backseat panting, "Did I do good?

Nash laughed, "Yeah, I guess there is a first time for everything."

"Nash!" I swatted his forearm.

"Well then." Hayes muttered, leaning back into the black leather. I glared at Nash, who sent me a wink. I put the car into drive and left the middle school parking lot.

"Do you guys need me to stop anywhere?" I asked.

"I want to go to McDonald's!" Hayes called. I turned into the McDonald's parking lot. I put the car in park, but Hayes still sat there.

"What?" Nash turned to
him.

"I need money." Hayes said, cheekily.

"Use your own." Nash said.

"But I don't have any." Hayes said.

"Fucking hell." Nash pulled out his wallet and tossed him a twenty. Hayes blew him a kiss and left the car. Nash rubbed his eyes, sighing loudly.

"Aw, your such a good brother." I said smiling. His blue eyes strike my brown ones.

"Funny." He muttered, Hayes came back with his arms full of food. "What the fuck?" Hayes entered the car, filling it with the aroma of fries and chicken nuggets. I patted Nash's thigh comfortingly before pulling out of the lot. The rest of the ride was silent except for the sound of The Neighbourhood playing softly through the speakers.

I pulled into the boy's driveway, "Thanks Cameron!" Hayes said, exiting the car and dashing into the house. the clock in the car read 8:14 p.m. The only lights on were the dim streetlights.

"You really shouldn't be driving this late." Nash said, with worried expression painted on his face.

"I will be fine, I promise." I said reassuringly.

"It's going to rain." Nash added.

"I've driven in the rain before." I laughed.

"No, well. It's going to snow." Nash quickly said.

"It doesn't snow in California." I replied, Nash furrows his eyebrows before yanking the key from my car and dashing out if the car, running into the dark. "Nash!" I whined, I ran off after Nash. I was walking through the dark when Nash came out of nowhere tackling me to the ground. He climbed on top of my dangling the keys in front of my face. "What do you want?" I asked, placing my hands on his hips.

"Stay the night." He mumbled.

I laughed, "Why didn't you just say so?"