The date with business

Start from the beginning

When he told me this I dropped 10 feet deep so he didn't mean that and he was going to do it to the girl he really cares about.

"I have to go thanks for helping with the mug." I told him getting up as fast I could manage that hurt why would someone say that.

"Wait!" he Roared grabbing my hand as my hand felt like it was dancing in the sky with fireworks on the 4th of July.

"I didn't mean to um... Use you as practice I guess Im just trying to get it right with her."

Of course he was she was nice and beautiful anyone would be stupid to not date her.

"Im not mad but if you want to get it right then be yourself that will make her happy." I said as I looked down I hated it why should I give relationship advice when I don't even want them to work out in the nicest way possible.

"Hey sweetheart I'm ready for tonight." Toby dropped my hand and the tingles left but the weird part is at first I didn't know he was still holding it.

"You look beautiful but the outfit makes me want to vomit." Me and sandy both dropped our jaws at the same time and I elbowed him.

"Ow what you said be my self!"

"I said be yourself not a stupid ass." I told him but honestly I really wanted to laugh that was pretty funny see this is the guy I am totally butt crazy in love with and the L word is a pretty big word.

It takes a long time to develop, when you fall in love for the first time it scars the heart and makes a burn.

So then you will always know your first love and it didn't just scar mine it ripped it.

He's making my heart lose control. I love you Toby that's what I want to scream at the world. I was dancing between the Line of love and hate by now though its just love love love.

Sandy laughed "I guess he gets props for trying now go get dressed so we can leave."

Yes ma'am!! Smiling he went to change seeing him smile made me smile and swoon even if his smile was meant for someone els.

"Abigail you look beautiful I didn't question why but I was only in my day clothes.

"Thanks Im not all dressed up like you though and I hope you have fun with Toby." I told her still confused about what she said.

Toby came out with all his bad ass glory. "Don't have to much fun with out me Abigail." She came up to me and hugged me in a tight hug.

He was walking over to me and he held out his hand while I held both of mine up to hug him and we both smiled then re-switched where I held out my hand and he held both of his up for a hug by then we both laughed and Sandy glared at him no not at me at him.

I felt bad for him there probably going to have a talk about cheating.

I got dressed in a fancy out fit and borrowed Sandy's high heels I asked the limo driver to drive me to Toby's work.

I know this is bad but I paid him him 50 bucks not to tell Toby about my little drop off at his work.

I wanted to know why he got kicked off of work for two days it must be something he doesn't want to tell.

"There you go miss." The driver told me and I felt like a rich person. I fell down in Sandy's heels I glance around quickly to see if any one saw luckily no one did.

I went into the building and got on the elevator to go up to Toby's office.

I was glad to get out of the elevator because there was this kid that said let me see what's under that dress sexy. kids these days.