restaurant / foah

title: Restaurant {Foah}
words:675
warnings:a lot of cuteness, homophobia, and inappropriate language
~
Noah's POV

"I love you Millie,"I hear Finn say across the table at our restaurant.I try to hide my tears, but I somewhat fail."Are you okay?"Caleb asks me.I gulp and nod in response.

The whole cast and crew of Stranger Things already know I'm gay.I haven't broken up with Julia yet.My parents don't even know yet.I want to tell everyone I have the biggest crush on Finn, but that will never work.

He is dating Millie, my best friend.Every time I hear Finn say,"I love you"To Millie, I try not to cry.I know Finn will never, ever love me back, no one does.

I am just afraid he will find that out, and no longer be my friend.He accepts me as being gay, but having a crush on him, he would go nuts.He would freak out and no longer be friends with me.

The first time I talked to him, I knew I was gay and I knew that I like him.I know.I was suddenly interrupted by the waitress giving us our food.

She gave everyone their plates and left.Everyone dug in and ate their food, really fast.I hadn't even taken two bites into my food after thinking about Finn."Is something wrong?"Finn asks.I immediately look up at him and blushed.

"No..just thinking.."I said, half-lying."Okay, but you better eat.I payed $21 dollars for your meal,"Finn joked.I laughed at his little joke of the "21" thing.(if you don't remember it you suck)

I sighed,"I don't think I can eat."Everyone looked up at me in confusion.I put my napkin, which was on my lap, on the table and started speed walking outside.I felt tears streaming down my face, I wish Finn was mine.I really wish.

I sat down on a bench by the door and a couple came out of the door laughing and kissing.They were two men.I felt more tears streaming down my face after that scene.

I heard the door open again, I didn't even bother looking up seeing who it was.I felt someone sit down on the bench with me, and they put their arm around my neck, almost hugging me."Go away Millie,"I said sighing.

I looked up just a little and someone's lips were on mine.They pulled away after 5 seconds, and I knew who exactly it was.(IT WAS GATEN!jkjk)It was Finn."You're not Millie,"I said flushed."No I'm not, actually."Finn said sweetly."I am really confused at the moment.."I said.He sighed and pecked my cheek."I love you,"He said.My eyes widen, I fell more madly in love with him."Why?"I question."Because why the fuck not?You are so tiny,cute and sweet.Who could not love you,"He said into my ear and he kissed it, gently.

Chills ran up and down my spine.I smiled at him and he smiled back."I love you too, Wolfhard."I said to him.He blushes.I blush as well.He stares at me and I stare back.We connect hands.

I saw what looked like a mother, father and their daughter walk out of the restaurant door.They all saw me and Finn holding hands.The little kid ran up to us,"Do you wuv each oder?"She asked."Yes, we do."Finn answered kindly.

"Now honey come back to mommy, you don't need to be by the gays."She said."But mommy, they wuv each oder, and you can't stawp wuv."She says to her mother.Me and Finn look at each other and smile at the little girl."Be yourswef, you don't need pweople to chwoose who you wuv,"She tells us.She runs back to her parents and they walk to their car.

I guess some people accept, some people don't.But all I know is I love Finn Wolfhard.A lot.

(A/N: sorry this was late and this a lot of fluff lol.)