"What?" Blaise hissed. "We were in the middle of something." He glared and Draco sighed.

          "Yes, in the middle of my common room." Draco rolled his eyes. "If you must... go further, you're more than welcome to leave." Blaise didn't need to be told twice. He lifted Neville up and held him as Neville wrapped his leg around Blaise's waist as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

          "Bye Drake, see you tomorrow." Blaise mumbled. They left the common room so Draco rolled his eyes and put away the candy. He walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and then got dressed in his pajamas.

          "Dwaco!" Harry called so Draco walked through the conjoining door.

          "What's the matter?" Draco asked him Harry. The boy was crying slightly and he was sitting awkwardly in bed.

          "I went potty in ma bed." He told Draco and Draco sighed. It was the first time Harry wet the bed so Draco just gently took him out of it and stripped the sheets. He stripped Harry of his clothes and put him in clean ones.

          "It's okay Harry, accidents happen. Did you have a bad dream?" He asked Harry but Harry shook his head.

          "No I haf dweam whewe I was on da potty." Harry shrugged and Draco grinned. He picked the little boy up and tickled him slightly.

          "Sorry my little prince, I should have made you use the toilet before you went to sleep. How about you stay with me tonight and the house elves will give you new sheets in the morning?" Draco suggested. Harry nodded and stuck his thumb in his mouth as Draco took him into the other room. Harry rarely ever sucked his thumbs now that he was four. He only ever did it when he was overly tired or when he was scared.

          Draco placed the boy down and then got in next to him. Harry curled up to Draco and placed his head on the blonde's chest. He popped his thumb out of his mouth and kissed Draco's chin. It was the first time Harry ever kissed Draco.

          "Night Dwaco, I wuv you." He said and Draco swallowed hard. He kissed Harry's head.

          "I love you too buddy. Goodnight."

~~~

          The next morning, Sunday, Draco walked with Harry to the Great Hall holding his hand. When he walked in, he saw Neville sitting with Blaise at the Slytherin table.  When he approached closer, he noticed love bites all over the two teen's neck.

          "Mowning!" Harry greeted.

          "Morning little man, did you enjoy your Halloween?"

          "I did." Harry nodded his head and then gasped. He stood on the bench of the table and touched Blaise's neck gently. Blaise winced and gently grabbed Harry's hand. "Wha' happen?" He asked.

          "Oh little buddy, my neck is just a bit sore." Blaise replied.

          "Okay though?"

          "I am perfect little man." Blaise ruffled his hair.

"Good!" Harry smiled and Blaise couldn't help but smile as well. "Hey how about you spend the day with me and Neville, let Draco have a day to himself?" He asked Harry. He wasn't expecting the boy to look so horror struck as he turned to the blonde.

          "Do you not wuv me anymowe?" He asked in very small voice.

          "Har-" Draco started but Harry sank to his butt and let out a wail. He covered his eyes and started sobbing into them. "Blaise." Draco growled.  Draco gently picked Harry up and allowed him to cry on his shoulder. "Shh Harry."