What the hell happened?

Magsimula sa umpisa

It all flooded in. Cindy was the girl that was with him in the woods and the one with him in the couch.

I was mad at her but she didn't deserve death. She had a baby. No. This wasn't happening. My mate didn't kill a woman and her unborn baby.

"The baby was mine. " Eric cried out.

He didn't. he didn't. This isn't happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming. I looked around the room frantically. Eric appeared next to me. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Shhhh, shhhh , Ashlyn it was just a dream. Calm down. "

He spoke

Wait. It was a dream? None of that happened. I should have known.

"Is CINDY alive? "I yelled.

Eric looked at me confused. But then his face softened.

"Yea , she is OK . I'm holding Everything back not killing her " He spoke.

"DON'T kill her!! She is pregnant!!" I yelled. Jumping up.

Walking out the door I heard Eric call after me.

"Come put some clothes on!! " Eric yelled.

I looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a shirt, it only covered my upper body. All you could see was me in my underwear .

I blushed faster than I could understand what he meant.

Turning around I walked into the room and into the closet.

"What the hell happened to you Ashlyn. " Eric asked.

"My wolf is tired. she almost died because of the allergie attack and I need to spend time with you. Cindy is pregnant and you are the - " Eric cut me off

" Your wolf almost died!! " Eric was in the closet with his hand over my mouth.

Looking closer I noticed it was actually Luke. His eyes were black and he shook.

"Calm down , At least she IS alive!! " I yelled.

Luke stayed quiet but continued..his voice was extremely deep.

"What was that about CINDY. " He growled.

I feared talking to him. He wouldn't hurt me but he is just plain intimidating .

"She is pregnant and you are the fa-" I got cut off again by Luke punching the wall next to him .

I swear the whole building shook and I jumped out of my skin.

"I AM NOT THE FATHER!!" Luke roared.

"YES YOU ARE!! " I yelled.

"I didn't dare get her pregnant!!" He yelled back.

I DON'T know where my courage came but I guess its because my wolf was on my side. At the same time me and my wolf spoke.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU NEVER MATED WITH HER !! I COULD TELL THAT'S A FUCKING LIE BECAUSE SHE SEEMED SO COMFORTABLE WITH YOU ON THAT COUCH. DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME LUKE . I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT ANYMORE !! "