Introduction

Hello my name is snowy flake ... never mind the last name it's not really Important. I am 16 years old. I'm an orphan. My parents abandoned me at the age of I think it was around 5. Sorry it's been to long. I scavenge what I can. My life is pretty boring I live under this fallen tree it's hollow and it's quite cozy when your in it. I couldn't ask for more. Though I do have problems with animals eating food but things like wolves never attack me. It's really interesting. Ah may I tell you about the weather the most beautiful time of the year, winter. I guess my name is snowy for a reason. Well let's get started with my story. Well today is a fairly normal day going into town to get food and supplies I could need. Of course people stared at me. Of course humans where fairly used to monsters but not monster hybrids. My species is few but I'm proud to be who I am. Man I'm quite hungry I should probably go eat. But where maybe at the school it's so it's free food. I could pretend to go to that school. witch means I have to put my surgical mask. Ugh I hate it but it's only to hide my skeletal parts. Just now entering the school. As always looks from the students going there but not from the staff. But then I saw a kid he looked a bit younger than me getting picked on i cannot stand people hurting other people. So I plot how to end this by using the ability I just learned how to use a year ago. The power to basically throw someone's soul a crossed the room. Heh this is gonna be fun. I take his soul with my magic right before he can throw another punch threw him a cross the room. He just looked at me and said this "what..the...." he was in such shock he couldn't move so I approached the bullied boy the closed I got the more I saw that the kid wasn't human or a standard monster but was a hybrid he was a skeleton cat just like me. And then I saw his eyes so I ran. I know those eyes and they don't welcome me with good.

This was awful I will probably not be making a next part unless I see interested in it but who knows I probably will if I'm depressed.