Exciting News

If you liked my rant book, check out my real book called Camp And Concern.

For Samantha, life couldn't get any worse when her parents shipped her off to a Christian summer camp because of her rebellious behavior.

But that quickly changes when Sam meets a boy named Andy who she quickly becomes best friends with.

But things get to be complicated. Who is Andy really?
*
*
*

Okay first things first, I'm giving out shout outs so if you have been a reader of this book for a long time and you support me, then yell at me in the comments.

Then I have to say another thing. I love the simple fact that I got on Wattpad and saw that MY BOOK has 399 views! Oh my gosh! I don't know how to feel, I really don't. Well, since we got so many reads, let's get a couple of votes. Vote down below if you really liked this rant book. I just freaking love you guys. I never thought my rant book would get  399 reads. I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me. Thank you.

Anyways, I thank you for the support. Comment on stuff you hate that people do on Wattpad. I want to start a little group chat on this book. It is a rant book after all, so don't be a silent reader and express what annoys you the most!!!

Also, don't forget to check out my real book called Camp and Concern. You'll love it. I just wanna get more reads on it before I proceed writing. The book is almost done so you don't have to worry about it being a huge cliffhanger and then no updates in like 2 months. I try not to be an author like that. I'm gonna wrap it up at maybe 40 chapters. I'm in the twenties now so... :-)

Your Girl, China.