y'all it's niall let's gooo

You were with Niall, and he brought home food for himself and not you. This made you upset, so you thought of a way to make him stop.

"Really, Niall? You didn't think to bring me some food too?" You said in annoyed tone. "Sorry baby I just forgot." "Can I at least have some then?" You put your hands out towards the food. "No I don't think you'd like it, it's not that good." Niall said. "Well.... I have something better you can eat.." You winked at him as your boyfriend licked his lips as he got up.

Niall pushed you against the wall and started to make out with you. His lips were soft, and started to bite your lip occasionally. He grabbed you and carried you to your shared bedroom. He threw you on the bed and ripped of your pants and panties and laid down on his stomach and started to eat you out.

It felt so good, but he started to bite you a little. Maybe it was sorta like teasing? You pretended to like it but he got rougher.

"neil watr you doeng???" u got so med ur vagina wuz hurting su much.

"bby u sed to eat you..??" he chompd down on ur vagina nd u scremed so loud bc OWOWOWWW??

eventully u bled out bc neil kept eatin u witch wus rlly not cool >:(( u wur ded nd u came bak as a gost two hohnt neil nd eventully kill him bc tht wus rlly not kool of him to kill u two so.