SHOT FIVE: Wild

It had already been 10 days of their romantic honeymoon in Sydney.

Though initially,the plan was just of 7 days, but Arnav couldn't stop resisting his desire, to spend some more time with Khushi, hence, he extended the trip for three days more.

But, since the morning Arnav had been busy with his work, either talking on the phone or meeting some clients or working on the laptop.

"We are leaving tomorrow,but this Laad Governor!! He has no time for me.." Khushi muttered to herself, standing near the window of the resort they were staying in, waiting for her husband,who was caught up in a meeting.

It was 9.00 pm already and they had to catch an early flight the next morning at 8.00 am.

"Hmph" Khushi sighed, as she sat down on the bed and continued with the packing of clothes along with mumbling how much she was angry on Arnav for not returning yet.

It was 9.20 pm and she was almost done with the packing, when she realized that she had packed all of her dresses,including her night dress and she had absolutely nothing handy at the moment,to which she could change and get rid of the present heavy zardosi anarkali that she was wearing.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! Itni mushkil se sab kuch jamaya tha humne bag mein.(With so much difficulty I had pushed everything in the bag) What to do now?"

Khushi's bag wasn't capable of taking in so many clothes. After all, it was a 10 DAYS trip and the result of so much of shopping was this. She had packed her bag with a lot of difficulty and it felt as if it would burst any moment.

"What to do now?" She murmured to herself, when suddenly her eyes caught the sight of a red poly bag lying on the study table of the room.

*

On their shopping spree,last week, Arnav had bought her a red lingerie, just to see her teased face which he adored the most. In return Khushi had almost buried him underground, beating the hell out of him.

Arnav had finally confessed that it was just to agitate her and Khushi's anger had finally cooled down.

.

.

"Hmm.. I don't think I've any other choice" Khushi thought to herself..

"I mean, any way, he is not coming back soon and by the time he comes, I'm already gonna be asleep and then tomorrow we are leaving early morning." She justified her thought and took out the clothing from the packet and went inside the washroom to change.

.

.

She changed into the red lingerie and was still standing in the washroom looking at herself in the mirror,with a frown on her face.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! Ye kaisi cheez hai?( What kinda thing is this?)" Khushi muttered while adjusting the spaghetti strap of the lingerie, which kept falling from her shoulders.

"..Its ok,Khushi.. You just have to get out of the washroom and jump into the be,under the blanket and go to sleep..Laad Governor won't even be able to notice" She finally said, convincing herself for her action.

She splashed some water on her face to calm herself from her nervousness, resulting in half of her long hair getting wet, when she finally walked out of the washroom.

**

She took the towel in her hand and slowly rubbed it on her face, when she saw Arnav standing at the door step, staring at her with wide eyes, completely shocked!

Khushi's ground suddenly seemed to disappear beneath her feet and the towel instantly dropped from her hand and her eyes grew so bigger in shyness, embarrassment and surprise that it felt like they are going to pop out of their sockets.