Chapter 5

Cont...

I stood there stunned shocked and angry, until Harry spoke up breaking the weird turn of atmosphere.

"Jared! I thought you weren't going to make it," Harry grinned as he embraced Jared in some sort of 'Bro' Hug. I felt like I was going to be sick. Harry was friends with him? Ergh.

"Yeah, I was a bit wary of coming here at first," Jared turned to look at me, "But considering I was in the area, I decided to come along anyway."

"That's great man, well come on let's take a seat," Harry spoke, already turning to find a seat in the mist of the cafe.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute," Jared called over his shoulder to Harry who nodded and sat down, eyeing Jared suspiciously. I couldn't blame him, Jared had suspicion written all over him.

"Why are you here," I muttered after a good five minutes of me not saying anything.

"Well Charlie, my lovely work partner Harry decided that we should meet up while I was back, and considering this was the best cafe I knew of, with the best staff, I recommended here, " He narrowed his eyes, "but I suppose he somehow already knew of it."

See Jared and me weren't exactly the closest of friends, incase you couldn't tell, and actually, he spent most of his time trying to make me feel, guilty, upset or just downright annoyed. Why? Well he just happens to be my disgusting prude ex-boyfriend who still can't get over me dumping him. Even though he was the one I found touching up some blonde bimbo at my Dad's wedding to his new wife a few months ago. Yeah to keep it short, he likes to think that I was the problem of our relationship and is apparently out to get me.

"Look what do you want to order?" I sighed, but not before I took a quick look at the boy who I hoped I wouldn't have to encounter any time soon.

"Mocha please," he grimaced, "oh and by the way, when you deliver my drink, I'd rather not see any hearty eyes towards Harry while I'm there. Thank you." I rolled my eyes and began to reluctantly make his drink, maybe adding a bit of salt in just to 'give it that extra blast'.

-

Can't think what else to add aha but you deserve at least the smallest update! So here you go after months.