♥08♥ Part of me 4

Start from the beginning

"It has a glowing butt! It must be rare!" What she thought was a rare bug with a glowing butt was actually a firefly. She just forgot the name. 

"Hisui..." Yuki was following her from far behind, trying to be as quiet as he could so she wouldn't feel his presence near her. He could only hope she wouldn't get into trouble and Kasamatsu would hurry up and find her!

The firefly stopped at a nearby bush and she crept towards it as carefully as she could. Slowly...slowly...

"I got it!" She trapped the little bug in a cage made by her hands. "Yay! I got it-!" She didn't even realize the ground she was standing on was actually the edge of a slope. Unluckily, she fell down and slipped from the ground she stood on. "Kya!" Slipping and landing on her butt, the firefly flew out of her grasp and off into the silent night. "Ow..." She's so going to ask Kasamatsu to kiss it better! 

She was so focused on catching the firefly that she didn't even realize she was all alone. She shouldn't have gone so far into the forest! How will she get out now? 

"I have to go back..." She didn't want Kasamatsu to worry about her but she didn't know where to go. 

"Hisui." 

"Huh?" She turned around to see Yuki standing against a tree. 

"Senpai!" The fact that he was wearing a yukata, have a long ponytail, and lack a shadow didn't make her see him as another person. "Senpai, how did you find me?!" 

"I've been following you this whole time. What are you doing all the way out here?" Yuki brushed the sand and dirt away from her face for her. 

Hisui giggled and she started to explain about the bug with a glowing butt. Yuki just stood there and kept her company as she went on and on about the amazing find.

...

Kasamatsu waited and waited and she still didn't come back to his side. He got worried so he decided to go to the barley field to see if she was still out there playing and making a mess of herself. When he realized she wasn't there, he began to panic. 

"Hisui!" Where could she be? Why wasn't she here?! Dammit! He shouldn't have trust her to be alone! 

The soft wind blew and leaves flew past him and went into the forest. 

He turned the torch on with his phone and tried to enter the forest. However, he was unable to get into the forest because an invisible wall prevented him from going in. "What...?" He hit the invisible wall many times but there was no way he could go in. "Hisui!" Something told him that she was in there, he could feel it! "Hisui!" 

Back with Hisui and Yuki, she was still talking about the firefly while following Yuki. 

'We've been walking for a while now. Is it the spirits trying to trap her here?' Yuki thought to himself as he walked on with her. 

"Senpai, we've been walking for a while now. I think you're lost." 

"You're lost as well if that is the case." Yuki chuckled. 

"Oh yeah!" 

"Haha, you're not scared?" 

"Not really." She linked arms with him, hugging his arm while rubbing she cheek against him. "I'll go anywhere as long as it's with you~." 

Yuki was touched by her words, she hasn't changed a bit. 

Being someone of status in the past, of course Yuki would have had women wanting to get with him. None of them interested him the same way Hisui interested him though, she will always be someone who couldn't be replaced in his eyes.