Jessica

It was the end of the game we won 3-1
I'm in the elevator with Kian suddenly he decides to kiss me I kiss back until I realize what I'm doing I pulled away thankfully the elevator stopped before he could say anything. Then I got a call from Brad. I told him I was at parking spot L3 I then see him after about 10 mins I got in my car to follow him to his place when we were there he asked why I punched Kian and I said he was my ex and he was trying to annoy me. Then a girl walks in she said hi and her name which was Jessica. Brad said he had to go to the bathroom. WhenBrad was gone she walked over to me and told me "if you lay a hand on him I
swear you will be dead" when she said you will be dead Brad walked in thank god. He asked her why she said that and she said "because you are my lovely boyfriend" then he said calmly you have to leave her alone. Then Jessica said "why is she even here!?" Then Brad said because she just moved here and her furniture isn't here yet. Then Jessica kicked me out I was leaving until Brad grabbed my wrist and told me to stay and I said no. And then Chara walked in the room and I ran over to Chara and hugged since I'm only 5"4 and Chara is 6"9 he was a giant. We inched closer to each others faces and our lips reached. It only stayed for 10 seconds. I pulled away and I turned around blushing and saw hurt written all over Brad's face I went outside to my silver Range Rover and drove away then I got a call from Brad then he said sorry and hung up since I am scared that he is gonna do something to himself I went back and knocked on the door and Chara opened the door for me. The I walked in and asked where Brad went Chara said in the bathroom I knocked on the door and heard grunting I asked if it was okay to come in. He said yeah it's fine when I walked i he thought I was Jessica so without thinking he kissed me. I pulled away and he looked at me and he turned red and ran upstairs. I felt hurt so I went over to Chara and asked if he could let me stay the night at his house he said yeah sure. Then Jessica hit me with a frying pan. I fell and everything was going black the last thing I heard was Brad yelling at Jessica "You have to leave Jess and never come back" I felt to muscular arms pick me up.