"Wait!"

He growled and looked at me once we got out of my cell. "If you set Helmer free, I would obey at anything. Just don't hurt him, let him find his mate. Or, he can be a really good help to your pack."

"What!?" I heard Helmer said. I looked in his cell, and see him sitting down. He has really bright blue eyes, messed up black hair, and has a really sharp jaw line. He's naked too, but I didn't look there.

"Please. I'll be-"

He growled low and almost made me growl back. But he unclamped his hand and walked to his cell. He unlocked it and walked in. I saw Helmer tense, but Kalmin walked towards him and bent down and said something to him. Helmer growled low but he kept saying something, but I couldn't hear.

Helmer was hesitant at first but he growled,"fine." Kalmin chuckled and unlocked his wrist. He stood up, almost falling back down but he held the wall for support. He pushed him out and pushed him next to me. He pushed my back and made us walk forward. Helmer looked at me from the comer of his eye and smiled. I saw him from the corner of my eye and I smiled back. He was taller then me, but not that much. I think he was like 6'2". Kalmin stood at 6'3", I think?

He kept pushing us till we made it to the door, he growled from behind us and I thought he was telling us to open the door so I went to reach the handle but the door open with a guard with wide eye and staring anywhere else.

Helmer got pushed so hard that he almost fell on the guard. He gave a warning growl but Kalmin didn't seem to care. We walked up the stairs and made it outside. I covered the sun with my hand from my eyes, because it was so bright. Helmer did the same.

Guards were outside waiting for us. Kalmin came in front of us and told us to follow him. The guards went behind us and I felt stares on my body. I growled and they only chuckled. I was about to turn around, but Kalmin growled at us making us shut up.

I guess we walked to his house because the guards didn't go in. The house was almost like Alcanders.

Alcander.

Just thinking about him made my heart pick up. I cursed at myself for thinking about him.

We walked in and he told us to stay here. He walked up stairs and when I couldn't see him I turned to Helmer and looked at him.

He's dirty and smells really bad. I guess he wanted to see me to, so he looked at me at the same time. He smiled and pulled me in a hug. "Thank you Jenna. Even though we just met, I consider you as a friend."

"You're welcome, and hey! I thought we were already friends!" I said while I pushed him away and gave him a friendly glare.

He smiled. He looked at my face only, "wow, you are truly beautiful." He said while I rolled my eyes and said, "not to bad for yourself."

He smiled, "I know."

I chuckled at his cockiness and looked back at the stairs when I heard his foot steps coming down.

"I had one of my omegas bring me some clothes for you and I'm just going to lend you mine." He said tossing me some clothes and tossing Helmer some too. "Take a shower both of you, I'll be waiting for you guys and that's when we discuss what's going to happen now on."

I looked at Helmer while he turned to me with the same expression on.
Confused.

******

So yes,
Kalmin can be nice at some times, but don't worry.
It's rare.

And you all would love Helmer.

:)

He's my baby.

Anyway, the next chapter would be crazy!

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS