Routine

(For best experience use earphones and read with the music itself🔥)

Hanna walks out of the school bus along with other students. She stares at the big building right before her eyes.

"Another day, another survival...I guess" she sighed, getting her hoodie on covering her pretty face. People looks at her all weird out just because she doesnt talk much and always keeps a low profile. She's also a victim of the bullies which her school days pretty much become a routine of getting bullied all day long. She stood up for herself alright, but people keep on bothering her even more. And that shows her how such a lowlife they are to waste their whole school days focusing on her while they should focus on fixing themselves for their future.

She heads in the main hall where some jerks starts to make fun of her especially her clothing which was all just plain black from head to toe. The place she lives in are those people who likes to judge someone by their clothing. If you're a loner wearing those type of clothing then people will call you somewhat gothic some shit but if you're popular somewhat they'll call you trendsetter, swag whatsoever. She doesnt like to wear bright colours all she have in her closet are dark one just like her life. But she manages to keep her head up high even though she silently felt a bit disturb like always. All she crowds in her mind is 'you do you and I'll do me'.

She tightens her grip on her backpack's straps and move faster to class. The other students in the hall again with their annoyances, still making fun of her as she speeds up they laugh even louder. She was disappointed that no one stood up for her, for ending this violation that ruins people's lives. If only they know how its like being the victim. If only they know but God has chose her because He had save her better plans in the future which will be a big good slap on their faces at those who keeps on trying to shove her down. Little does she knows soon she'll wake up and relief that this all was just a messed up dream.

She face side by side even if she tries to stay strong longer, her anxiety just builds up quicker inside her. Some of those words being thrown at her was too much for her to handle. Instead of running to class, she runs in the toilet room and locks herself in for a while to catch her breath and to pick herself back up.

She plugs in her earphones and listen to the beat of the music. She quickly fix herself then goes back out the hall, where people looks at her and again with the name calling but sadly she doesnt hear a thing they're saying. All in her ears was the music. She lets the music take her away and be with her. She smiles as she looks at the bullies mouth moving but muted. She walks normally to her class with bopping her head, shuffling steadily rhythmically to the music and just smile away.

People did stare at her more weirdly and say how ridiculous she looks like but eventually due to the fact Hanna doesnt give a shit to their words, they stop dissing and move on with their lives.

If you give shit people gives you shit back.
If you dont give shit people gives you shit but shit gets back to them by the shit itself.

🤘🏼

A/n:
I hope you enjoy the first chapter there will be more walkering here 🙈
Im so sorry if its bad, I'll try to fix it in the next chapter✊🏼
I highly recommend you read this with the music itself seriously HIGHLY recommend if you didnt in the first place cause it'll make you lost in the music in time with the story like meee!! 🎧😌💕

#walkersjoin