"She does, who are you?"

"I'm Kang Ha Neul, I'm here to talk to her" He said.

Talk to her? Tch more like court her

"Umm...."

"WE'LL GET HER!!" The girls screamed and ran towards Ji Eun's room.

"Please come in" Hyolyn said. The guy said thanks and stood by the door.

"Wait you said your name was Kang Ha Neul right?" Namjoon hyung asked him.

"Yes"

"Hyung I've seen this guy before" Jungkook whispered to me. "He's one of the top 5 models along with Ji Eun"

"What?!" I whisper yelled. I look back at the guy. He did have the material to be a model talk, good looking, I won't be surprised if he knew how to speak fluent English.

No I'm not a homo I'm just saying. Gosh looking at this guy makes me feel even shorter than I already am.

"Looks like you got competition" Yoongi hyung whispered. While the others chuckled a bit.

"Ha Neul oppa! I haven't seen you in so long!" We all turn our heads to see Ji Eun was already there giving him a hug! A FREAKING HUG!!! WHAT WAS WITH CALLING HIM OPPA?!?!

"I missed you, do you mind if we talk for a bit?" Ji Eun nodded and they both headed outside closing the door behind them.

"Daebak! He's really handsome!" Jennie said.

"You think he's going to ask Ji Eun  to be his escort for the event she's going to tomorrow night?" Rose asked.

"Most likely! The guy had flowers!" Lisa said.

"Can you guys stop being fan girls for a minute I'm trying to finish my food" I said irritated.

"Looks like someone is jealous" Bora said.

"Shut up"

Ji Eun's POV
I stepped out with Ha Neul and we engaged in conversation. "So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" I ask even if I already know.

"It's pretty obvious right?" He said gesturing to the flowers.

"What is?"

"You're really going to make me say it"

"Yup, be a man"

"Will you be my date to the event tomorrow night?" He handed me the flowers and I gladly took them.

"Yes I will" He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, then I'll pick you up at 6:00?"

"Yes"

"Ok, I need to get going I'll see you tomorrow" He waved goodbye and left. I smiled to myself then went back inside to see all of the girls looking at me with intense looks.

"So what did you guys talk about?" They asked.

"Well to put it in simplest form I now have a date to the event tomorrow!!" We all squealed and then went into my room to talk about what I'm going to wear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow ow careful" I said. Bora was fixing my hair while Hyuna was doings make up.

"Ok just need to apply some lipstick and you'll be good" Hyuna said.

They continued all the slight hair pulling and accidentally poking my eyes until I looked like the model I am on the magazine covers.

"Ok your stuff inside your bathroom! Hurry up!" They said while I walked to the bathroom. I put on my stuff then went out. "Omo Ji Eun Unnie you look so pretty!" Scarlet said.

"Thank you"

"Thank you"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Do I look ok?" I asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Do I look ok?" I asked.

"You look beautiful, now come in your date is here" My cousin said barging into the room. Butterflies started to soar in my stomach, I was nervous.

I slowly walked outside with my hand bag, "DAEBAK!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" The guys yelled. I blushed a bit, I looked up at Ha Neul and his mouth was gaped.

"Hey, stop staring" I said trying to cut the awkwardness.

"Oh s-sorry, um let's go so we won't get stuck in traffic" He said.

"Ok, uh guys we're going!" I yelled they yelled back. I grabbed my coat and we left.

I hope this turns out ok.  

Pic of Ji Eun in Media