Chapter 10

Ji Eun's POV
I checked out a novel about called Beastly, I decided to go to the nearby bubble tea shop so I can read and have a snack. I took off my head phones, walked into the shop and ordered mango bubble tea. "Ok you order will be ready once we call your number" The cashier said. I thanked her and bowed my head, I walked to a empty table near the window, put on one earbud then began to read.

"Noona!" I look up to see Jungkook, Taehyung, and the jerk.

"Jungkook! What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Just stopping by for a snack, you?" Taehyung replied.

"Same, but to read my new book as well" I answered.

"Order 16 and order 17!"

We all went over to the counter and got our drinks, "So Ji Eun about last night I'm really-"

"Don't worry about but please remember I'm not an object ok" I said then took a sip of my tropical beverage.

*Marimba Ringtone*

I looked at the called ID to see it was Chanyeol who was calling me. I pressed the green button and held my phone against my ear.

Yeoboseyo?

Ji Eun have you picked out your dress yet for the event this Saturday?

Chanyeol I have a lot of  dresses to choose from in my wardrobe.

Ji Eun I'm not talking about up to thigh kind of dresses I mean a evening dress, and I'm pretty sure you don't have those kinds of dresses

Right I don't have dresses like that, great now I need to got shopping again.

Ok ok I'll do my shopping but I'm going with Nara, I have to go bye Chanyeol.

I hung up, then looked back at the bunch in front of me, "I have to go, I'm going to talk to cousin so I'll see you guys later." I stood up, grabbed my drink and walked out of the shop.

----------------------------------------------

"Ok so this one or this one?" Nara asked me. She held a light blue no strap dress in one hand and a blue one strap dress in the other hand.

 She held a light blue no strap dress in one hand and a blue one strap dress in the other hand

"Um the light blue one with silver heels

"Um the light blue one with silver heels." I said. She gave a slight nod then went over to put back the other dress.

"What about you see anything?" She asked me.

"Well I like these two but I want your opinion" I said then showed her  the two dresses I liked. One was a white strapless dress and the other was a black halter dress.

"The white one looks nice" She said

"The white one looks nice" She said. I nodded then put back the dress. We paid for our dresses and we even picked out some shoes.

----------------------------------------------

Now I'm currently at home just laying in my bed on my lap top. I was peacefully watching a movie.

*Marimba Ringtone*

I looked at my phone to see some number calling me.

Yeoboseyo?

Is this Kang Ji Eun?

Yes

I'm Dr. Lee I'm calling about your friend Yoon Bora.

What happen?

Your friend got into a car accident and we are not able to contact any other family members of hers

My eyes widened in shock and fear.

What hospital?!

The XXX hospital.

Ok I'm on my way

I hung up and leaped out of my bed. I put my cardigan back on along with my shoes grabbed my bag with my keys and ran to my car.

            ~ At The Hospital ~

I was now in the hospital room with Krystal, Jongin, Hyuna, and the other girls looking at a sleeping Bora with a bunch of cords connected to her and a bunch of other stuff on her that scared the hell out me.

"So what did the doctor say?" Hyolyn asked.

"Apparently she has mild concussion, she had a huge scratch because the crashed into a ditch and hit a huge boulder. So she is bond to have a scar, but she's ok nothing seriously damaged in the major parts of her body so she'll live" I answered while fixing her blanket.

"What happen?" Hyuna asked.

"I talked to the police awhile ago some drunk drivers hit her car around the like what we consider the dead side of the road"  Jongin said.

"This is crazy" Scarlet said while Jungkook tried to make her settle down.

"Would you guys please shut the f**k up!!" We all looked to see Krystal extremely pissed. She's been like this for awhile now and honestly I'm thinking she could be what I'm hoping she isn't.

"Krystal! Bora is not in good condition so right now is not the time to be a brat!" Hyolyn scolded her.

"I don't give a-"

SHE FAINTED