I'm sorry.

I wanted to say it out loud but it doesn't come out, nothing comes out, instead of saying it a sob came out making his hold on me tighten.

"Please stop," he pleaded.

Like really pleaded so I did the best that I can do to hold back my pathetic tears and sobs.

I pulled away slighty as I tip toed and gave him a chaste kiss on his lips but when I was about to pull back he didn't let me, he pulled me closer to him instead. He deepened the kiss by running his sweet tongue along my lower lip, making sparks errupt in my stomach. I gave him the access to my mouth and within seconds of familiarizing each other's tongue, it danced in a perfect rhythm.

It came to a point where an innocent kiss became a hot and heavy make out session where we're in right now.

His hand played at the hem of my sweater, then his hands crept under my clothing material and ran his hands along my bare back making me suppress a shiver. Not being able to control my hormones, I helped him remove my sweater off carefully, not breaking the kiss. His eyes roamed my body making me feel self concious, exposed.

"You're so beautiful," he groaned with his eyes lusting over me.

I suddenly turned red, not able to conceal it I pulled his neck closer to me and closed the gap between us. Kissing him hungrily, like I longed for a kiss like this, the more I kiss him the more I crave for his lips. He then wrapped his arms around my bare back causing my skin to burn in a tingling way. He nipped my bottom lip gently, while nibbling it a low groan escaped at the back of his throat.

Without knowing it he already pulled away from the kiss, both of us panting and breathless. His forehead resting against my own with his hot breath fanning my swollen lips.

To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed the moment he pulled away, I admit I got a little excited back there, but why did he stop?

"Why did you stop?" I asked him breathlessly, feeling my heart beating in a fast pace.

His hands crept up from my waist to my bare back and finally to the back of my neck. His face nuzzling on the crook of my neck planting hot, wet kisses that sent butterflies to my stomach.

"Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stop and hold it back." He whispered in a raspy voice.

"But I don't want you to hold back," I purred seductively.

"You silly little hormonal girl," he laughed as I felt him pull my head towards him again and he gave me a long kiss on the lips.

God, I'll never get tired of this lips.

He pulled away after a few long minutes (I don't know if it's correct but whatever) my mouth forming an 'O' shape.

"There's a lot of time for that later, but for now I have to take you to this particular place." He planted another quick kiss on my lips before picking my sweater up and slip it over my head.

I blushed at that time, especially when he asked me to raise my so that can wear my shirt properly.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing." I muttered under my breath, ducking my head suddenly interested in my shoes.

"What's so embarrassing about it? I don't wear shirts everytime." He said in a 'duh' voice.

"But that's different," I whined, pouting with my arms crossed over my chest.

"How so?" He mocked my voice and my actions, his arms crossed over his chest and his voice in a terribly high-pitched voice.

It's so high that it could break a glass.