nine

After playing for the whole day, Tae fell asleep and stayed asleep for the whole night. Hyejin settled beside him on the bed and gazed at his perfect skin. Tae shifted and rolled closer to Hyejin, it was as if he knew that she crawled in beside him. She laid down and shuffled closer to him. Her hands found their way to his fluffy hair, she never understood how his hair could be so fluffy. She had to admit she was jealous.

She brushed his hair out of his face and smiled at his closed eyes. She wished she could look at him forever like this, nothing to worry about and nothing to think about.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and saw Hyejin smiling in front of him.

"Oh, jagiya." he said, his deep voice filling Hyejin's ears.

She shivered hearing his deep voice again. But she ignored the goosebumps that trailed her spine. She smiled back and brushed the last part of his hair away from his face. Tae did the same with her hair, smiling at the same time.

Tae wanted to look at her as long as time would allow him to. But time was never on their side, right?

Tae leaned over and kissed Hyejin on the lips. Hyejin returned the kiss and pulled away. She snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his collarbone. Tae's arms encircled her waist and pulled her close. He couldn't afford to lose her. He didn't want to lose her.

The couple slept like that for the whole night until the morning.

"Eomma! Appa! The house is burning down!" Taeho yelled.

The couple sat up and immediately ran out of bed. Taeguk and Taeho laughed and laughed until their parents realized what was happening.

"Kim Taeguk! Kim Taeho!" Hyejin yelled.

The Kim siblings looked at each other with serious faces. They knew they were getting in trouble whenever Hyejin would raise her voice.

"I'm blaming it on you." Taeho said.

"No, you're the one that came up with the idea." Taeguk argued.

"You're the one that told me to say it even though I didn't want to!" Taeho argued back.

The siblings walked downstairs and saw a very mad Hyejin and Taehyung. They laughed nervously and placed their hands behind their backs.

"Taeguk did it."

"Taeho did it."

The both of them said at the same time. Taeguk rolled her eyes and looked at Taeho.

"Yah! Kim Taeho! Don't lie!" Taeguk yelled.

"Taeguk! Don't raise your voice at your brother." Taehyung said.

Taeho stuck out his tongue at Taeguk and turned away.

"But that doesn't mean you're not going to get in trouble Taeho." Hyejin said.

"Eommaaa." Taeho whined.

"Your punishment... Wash all the dishes for today." Hyejin said.

"Well I guess we better eat at home all day." Taehyung smiled.

The family laughed and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. The kitchen was a mess after they tried to make pancakes and waffles. There were flour fights which led to egg fights which led to water fights which led to batter fights. No wonder why the family didn't eat breakfast until 2pm.

Taehyung and Hyejin took responsibility for the mess they made but Taeho was still forced to wash the dishes no matter what he did to convince his parents to make Taeguk to wash the dishes.

Taeguk watched as her parents talked on the couch. She noticed that they were doing this more often and would just sit behind them at the table and watch them. She liked how her mom confided in her dad. It made her more confident that her mom was going to get better. She smiled and looked down at her phone.

From: ChimChim oppa ❤️

We're coming over with cake. Shh... Don't tell your parents!

Was it a special day or something? She replied and sneaked into the kitchen where Taeho was and whispered in his ear. His face lit up and he immediately started to wash the dishes really quickly. She checked her phone calendar and finally realized what day it was. She looked at the clock and decided to quickly make something.

She ran up to her room, Taeho following her. They both went into Taeguk's room and locked themselves in there. Taeguk asked Jimin when he would arrive, he replied with a single number: 4. They had one hour left. Taeguk divided everything to make sure it was perfect and they practiced silently.

Exactly at 4:00pm, the doorbell rang. Taeguk sprinted out of her room and ran downstairs.

"I'll get it!" she yelled.

She opened the front door and saw the six boys standing outside. She invited them in. They took off their shoes and walked inside, Jimin at the back holding the cake.

"Yah! Why are you guys here?" Tae asked, hugging each guy. Until he got to Jimin.

"Oh no." he whispered. The boys and the siblings laughed. Taehyung grabs the cake and walks up to Hyejin who was clueless as to what was happening.

"Happy anniversary jagi!" Taehyung smiled, his box smile that is.

----------------------------------

A/N

Omo... It's been too long since I have updated. I'm so sorry guys! Life has thrown so many things at me I haven't had the chance to update. Hope you guys enjoyed this update! And sorry if there are grammar mistakes!

--A