Part 12- back home

KIRITO

Asuna and me got back from our perfect honeymoon two weeks ago. When we got back Asuna and me went straight to the hospital for her to get a pregnancy test. When we did it came back positive, I'm very happy and Nanami is happy to finally get a sibling.

7 MONTHS LATER
KIRITO

Asuna Is giving birth to my new son right now and she's doing really good. The nurse kept on saying push while I held Asuna's hand. Soon we heard a cry from a baby boy, the nurse took him to get his check up while I comforted Asuna. She smiled when i told her " we have another child now, you did a very good job". Then the nurse came in with our little boy in a blanket. We decided that we"re going to name him Zen. Asuna held him while we watched our little baby boy.

We got the release papers and left the hospital, The ride home was kinda got except for the occasional cry from Zen. When we got home Nanami, my aunt, and my cousin were waiting to congratulate us. I told Nanami to not be rough with mommy. She said OK as my aunt handed me and Asuna a cup of tea. I helped Asuna sit down on the couch since she was still sore. We all sat down and talked to Asuna about the baby and all that.

After we finished drinking the tea Asuna said she wanted to take a bath, I said sure and helped her up. We struggled a bit getting up the stairs but we managed. Once we got in the bathroom I turned on the water in the bathtub and help Asuna get undressed. Once she was in they bath I got her a towel and Told her " if you need anything just give a holler". She said OK before I left the room. When I got down stairs I saw everyone looking at Zen. So I asked Nanami " hey Nanami, do you you wanna help me make dinner for mommy"? She jumped off the couch and said sure in a happy tone. I told her we can make her some lo mien noodles, one of Asuna's favorites.

ASUNA

I was sitting in the tub thinking about are new baby boy. I decided to wash my body and get out after about 25 minutes of being in the tub. When I finished I got out and drained the water, then I dried myself off. I headed into our room and got dressed. I decided to wear some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I headed down stairs to see the Nanami and Kirito had made dinner, And it was one of my favorites. I sat down at the table with everyone else and Kirito served me some food. We said grace and began eating, it tasted really good to. Once we finished Zen was crying, he must have been hungry. So I told them " I'm going to go feed Zen". With that I left my family and went up stairs to feed him.

KIRITO

Asuna left to feed Zen and my cousin and aunt were getting ready to leave. They got there stuff on and said good bye before walking out the door. I asked Nanami if she wanted to watch a movie and she said " yes please daddy, I wanna watch ice age". ( don't own it). I said ok and pulled out the movie, I put in and sat down next to Nanami. We watched the movie all the way through