Part nine

Kirito

Today is the day I'm getting married to Asuna. Right now I'm standing at the alter, and everyone is here except for her mom. Klein is the best man while Nanami is the flower girl. Then the brides maids come down, silica, my cousin, and sinon. They all stand on the other side of the alter than me, then the flower girl (Nanami) comes down. She's wearing a cute white dress while throwing rose petals on the ground. I see a couple people crying, but then everyone stands up. I realize that my beautiful bride was coming down the isle. She looks amazing in the dress, she's walking down with her dad who is wearing a tux, he stops walking and sits down so I can take Asuna's hand. Once we reach the preacher we turn and to face each other. The preacher starts saying his sermon.
Once he finishes I start with my vow "Asuna, I promise to protect you and love you with all my heart. If you need me I'll be there even if the world is ending. I promise this". She blushed and continued with her vows " kirito, I love you and will spend the rest of my life with you doing my best to make you  happy". I smile trying to hold back tears, then the ring boy starts coming down the isle. Once he gets to us we pick up each other's rings, the ring boy leaves. Then preacher says " kirito, do take Asuna to be your lawfully wedded wife"? I say I do and put her ring on her. Then the preacher says to Asuna "and Asuna, do you take kirito to be your lawfully wedded husband". She say I do and put my ring on me. Then preacher says " with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride". I lean in and kiss her, not to passionate because we are in public. We brake the kiss and Asuna throws back her bouquet of flowers. My cousin  catches them. Today was the best day of my life.

ASUNA

Today is the day I'm getting married to Kirito. Right now I'm standing Outside the church with my dad, Nanami, and all my brides maids.
They que the brides maids to start walking down the isle. Then they tell Nanami to go walk down the isle and throw the petals on the ground. She smiled and before she leaves she says " good luck mommy". Then finally they tell me and my dad to go down the isle. We link arms and before we start walking my dad tells me " you'll always be my baby girl". I smile and say ok, then we start walking. I see kirito smiling at the alter, he looks very handsome. Before we reach the alter my dad sits down so I can walk with kirito. We reach the alter and turn to face each other. The preacher starts saying his sermon, but I noticed that kirito was staring at me. I blush and shrug it off. Then the preacher says it's time for the vows, kirito starts " Asuna, I  promise to protect you and love you with all my heart, if you need me I'll be there even if the world is ending. This I promise". I want to cry with joy but I hold it back. Then I say my vow " Kirito, I love you and will spend the rest of my life with you and do my best to make you happy". Then the ring boy comes down with our rings. Once he reaches us we pick up each other's rings and the boy leaves. Then preacher says " kirito, do you take Asuna to be your lawfully wedded wife"? He says I do and puts my ring on me. Then the preacher talks to me " and Asuna, do you take kirito to be your lawfully wedded husband"? I say I do and put the ring on kirito's ring finger. Then the preacher says " then with the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride". I lean in and kiss kirito". Then we break the kiss so I can throw my flowers back and kirito's cousin catchs them. Today has been the best day of my life.

To be continued
Next chapter is the honeymoon and I'll do a sex scene for you guys. - love_anime_bro