This is too much, too much for one day – Too much for a lifetime.

"Do you need time to–."

"Yes i do, mother." I reply immediately. "I need to breath, i need to think..."

Maryse slowly nods. "I understand, Belle. If you need anything, just tell me." She stands up and starts walking towards the door.

I clear my throat. "Actually, mom. I do need something."

She turns to me and gives me a back smile. "What is it?."

"Can you call Jace and tell him to come see me?." I ask sweetly and Maryse stiffens up.

"I'm afraid he is on a mission, but as soon as he comes back i will inform him." She replies, and i nod.

"Thanks."

She walks out and i'm left alone – With so much to think about. Could my twin sister really be capable of hurting me? Of course, silly, she doesn't even know who you are.

"Fuck." I groan laying on my side, my hands tucked behind the very uncomfortable pillow. This is all so confusing and nerve wracking, so many problems to be fixed in so little time – and here i am, one of their best Shadowhunters, laying on a hospital bed. How incredibly ridiculous.

Anastasia Whittle. My twin sister – And possible evil twin sister –. And i think, what if she was the one to leave that note in my bedroom - the one to make me feel like i was burning on the inside.

I shake my head as this one starts to ache, too much thinking probably. Too much of everything really.

I need Jace, i need to talk to him. I gulp down and i very silently walk outside the nursery room, just a few steps more and i'll be down the hall and i could very easily run up to my bedroom and then think of a way of finding out what sort of mission Jace is on.

I take a few steps, and look around so i can assure that there's no one in sight. As soon as i notice that there's no one indeed, i quicken my pace and just when i was about to reach the main Institute room i collide into someone.

"Ouch!." She yelps, she is blonde, big bright green eyes and she looks young. I bite my inner cheek. "You! Watch were you are - Aren't you Arabelle Lightwood?." She asks, crossing her arms over her chest, i chuckle lightly.

"Maybe...."

She rolls her eyes. "Go back to nursery, Maryse gave strict instructions."

I cock an eyebrow. "May i ask who the hell are you?." I say a little harshly, she smiles sarcastically.

"The new head of the Institute, Ms. Lightwood. Now you shall follow my orders, and i order–."

I roll my eyes. "Yes, yes go back to the freaking nursery." I babble and go back to the nursery room – I turn my back hoping she is gone, but she is still looking at me with the same stern expression. "Bitch." I mutter under my breath.

I enter the same room with a weird smell and pale walls. "Crap."

Why do i feel so freaking useless? I used to be so helpful and now i can't even manage to get rid of an annoying, headless blonde.