Chapter Seventeen

~Villians HouseHold~

Tim's P.O.V.

"Come on, lets get you inside."

Bart stumbles out of the sidecar. I help him up, walking over to the garage door inside. Aunt Harley opens the door with a smile but it turns upside down once she saw Bart. "What happened?" she asks, helping me with him.

Kicking the door close, we get Bart out to the couch in the Living Room. "Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, and 'Panda(?)' jumped him out front and tried to get back to me. We crashed into each other. I think he has a concussion. It's my fault, I let him go off alone and wasn't watching where I was going."

Aunt Ivy looked upset. Hell,.. Even angry. And when she's angry, she gets scary. Fast. I still remember what had happened to the Joker when he tried to get a kiss from Aunt Harley.

She turns towards me, a small flame in her eyes. I flinch as her hand comes down, but it never hit me. "I'm sorry if I scared you, Tim. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at those heroes." She says, putting an arm around me. "Thank you for bringing him home."

I nod, sighing in relief. Mom finished her check on Bart, pulling a blanket over him. "He should be fine. He'll have a headache in the morning but that about it."

Aunt Harley and Aunt Ivy nod, Ivy's hand brushing gently through Bart's locks. "Can you watch him, Tim? We have some.. Business to take care of." Aunt Harley asks, standing by me.

I nod. "Yes, Auntie Harley."

"Good, now come and give me a hug before we leave." She says.

I smile and hug her locking my arms around her back. She hugs me back and ruffles my hair. "Harley! Let's go, love."

I let go of her, and turns towards my mother. "You remember the rules, right?" She asks.

"Yes, Mum." I say.

A smile graces her lips as she kisses my head. I smile back.

"We'll be back a little after the sun gets up." She says, standing by the door.

"And watch over your brother." Ivy says.

"Yes, Auntie Ivy." I say, as they begin to head out the door.

The door closes and the sound of a car door opening and closing fills my ears. An engine turns on and they leave. I look over at the couch to where Bart lays. I sigh and pick up another blanket, tossing it over him. Sitting in the chair closest to him, I look at the TV. I don't turn it on, I think about my latest night out.

After staring at the blank TV screen, I turn off the light and close my eyes.

~~~~

I am so, so, so, so, soooo sorry that I haven't updated. I'm gonna move this to a monthly thing instead of a weekly thing.

School is being a bitch and work is keeping me on a tight schedule. I'm also gonna be helping with works summer camp program for both the half days and the full days, meaning that I won't have as much time as I do now.

I hope this gives you all a heads up about what's going to happen for the next few months.