S L O T S P T . F O U R

Start from the beginning

ICE // watch out where you're freezing shortie or else i'll burn your ass.

> the one who wants to believe in people but scared of getting hurt so she ended up not to. she thinks he's someone who shs can depends on and he's also someone who helps her when she's in need.

____

SOLID | LITERATURING
♢ control anything solid
[ 1999 ]
❝ mind your head, there might be a
flower pot dropping down. ❞

;; the one who can never ever control her own power. there is always accident happened when she's around people. careless is what describe her the best but her carelessness always bring bad things to the people around her so she barely go to crowded place or parties, just incase. she is super duper lazy. why? because with her power, she doesn't need to walk to the kitchen to get her milk. even if you shout downstairs to let her get you something, you can see it flying in the middle of the air and finally landed in front of you.

ー accident always happen when she's around. people said it's because of her bad luck but they never know it's because of her power. she just couldn't control them until it lost control and happened accidents. her parents knew about her power, scared at first but slowly getting used to it. most of the time her mum would cross her arm and told her to move her butt and not using her power. but when it comes to house chores, this daughter definitely come in handy. when the academy sent them a letter about accepting her as a student, they just nodded and went and packed her bag with lots of snacks and refreshments.

+ the lazy one who barely move her ass from the couch. her power comes in handy but if she doesn't control well there's just gotta be a mess. the one who will just shrug and walk away from problems. also someone who doesn't really remember most of the things that happened a few years ago. it's not a sickness, it's just her brain is just too low memory.

♡ LIQUID // melt down solid and it will become liquid

> his first love but she can't even remember this boy who confess to her. he always give her hints and told her about things they did together but she always give him this blur face she has here. but she's quite okay with him because he's cute as well.

____

SEUNGKWAN | closed
♢ chaos maker
[ 1998 ]
❝ chaos brought me happiness. ❞

;; such fabulous but he didn't call himself king but queen instead. anyway, he is the most sassy and savage human being in this entire world. when you found him standing at a place, there will be fight or argument happening in the place. thanks for the person who bring chaos, somehow even he is already a chaos himself. he would always like to start a fight with someone but he's always on the run after pointing the finger at someone else. watching people fighting and arguing makes his mood better as he always laugh at how stupid they are.

ー no matter where he stand, there will suddenly have a fight and argument happening. even in a kindergarten, when little seungkwan just sit beside two kids, they could pick a fight and even started punching and kicking each other. he would always just stared at them and frowned, the cool kids huh. as he grew older, with his family members keep arguing, his classmates picking a fight, each with them by their side and each time he's just staring at them. then he knew that when he stare at the people, they would always start a fight or argument. stop staring to stop a fight? that's not possible as he likes to watch people fighting and arguing. it just that he didn't go and get popcorns or poms poms.