Chiron

Inferno and I made our way towards the big house, planning on asking Chiron for all the info-where the enemy is and all their exact information. But, when we arrived, the only people that were there were Annabeth and Grover.

We climbed the few steps before approaching the pair, who looked to be in a heated conversation.

They looked up when we approached, and I spoke, "We are looking for Chiron."

"He isn't here." Grover said.

"So get lost. " Annabeth finished. She glared at me, probably still angry about the whole Chaos' stare thing.

I looked between the two, "If I am correct, I do believe my team and myself were sent here to help. So, tell me, do you want our help? or would you rather have at least half of the campers dying before the rest of you are taken prisoners and then killed by Uranus' forces? Think fast because, if not, you're wasting our time. "

They looked in at each other before Grover answered, "Sorry. She's just holding a grudge and letting her pride get in the way. Chiron will be back in a couple minutes. He had to finish up an archery class. "

"Thank you. When he arrives, would you mind sending him in?" I asked. He nodded assent and inferno and I made our way inside.

***********

Chiron clopped in, ducking his head under the doorway before coming to stand in front of us. I looked up at him.

"Chiron. " he said.

"Yes, I know. I am Maindrift, and this is Inferno. So tell me all you know about the opposing army. " I sat, and was quickly followed by Chiron and Inferno.

Chiron frowned, "Not much really. So far, they have gotten thousands of monsters and creatures in their side that even exceed my knowledge. Uranus is not happy. He wants the Earth as well as the sky."

"Is that it?"

"Not quite. He has asked for one person to go up against him. To be his victory or downfall. " Chiron's frown became deeper.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "Who?"

"A former camper. Percy Jackson. "

*Author's Note*

Hey guys.

I feel bad that every time I update I have to apologize. So, I'm sorry that it took so long to update and that it is so short.

Comment, review, vote, and always...

Keep smiling,

AlgaeEars