aw hell

the next couple of days went by pretty smoothly we were having a great time we had two more days left in the Caribbean today we were goin on a party boat

~on the party boat~

we were having so much fun dancing and drinking time flys when your having fun

when we got home it was dark outside everybody just got comfortable then we heard loud arguing from jor and rogers room everybody got up to go see wat was going on when we got to there bedroom door roger had jor jacked up against the window "YOU GONE KILL MY BABY BITCH??? MY BABY?" he said he was furious everybody immediately pulled him off her he picked up jor bottle of meds and threw them " OHHHHHH IM SOO FUCKIN HEATED I COULD KILL THIS BITCH" HE SAID PUNCHING THE BED "ALL THIS TIME YOU BEEN MAKING ME FEEL LIKE IM THE ONE THATS CRAZY LIKE I DID SUMTHIN WRONG" he yelled wiping his forehead "I TRUSTED YALL SON" he said looking at me & all the girls. he stormed out past us..

diggy: damn so everybody knew about this???

spin: Mann that's some shady shit

bre: somebody need to go talk to him

everybody looked at me

spin: the only person he will hear out is prince....

I was a little scared but I walked outside where he was anyways and sat beside him on the pool chair his head was in his hands you could tell he was crying

me: I'm sorry you had to find out like that roger

I said rubbing his back

roger: why y'all keep something like this from me??

me: roger jor is a grown lady its not our place to tell you anything. of course we all thought it was wrong but she didn't care wat we thought about it.

roger: I know

he said whipping his tears

roger: it jus hit home for me because my parents were going to abort me..

I felt soo bad

me: oh my god I'm so sorry roger

I said hugging him

roger: its cool...........I think IMA head back to NY tonight to clear my head you know..I caint even look at her right now...

I sighed

me: its ok I understand

he looked at me and gave me a weak smile

roger: I'm glade you invited me tho I had a great time..

he leaned in and hugged me

roger: I love you lil sis.

me: aw I love you too.....and DONT stay away to long

he looked out at the black sky like he was thinkin when he turned around another single tear was Rollin down his cheek

roger: the fucked up part about it is I love jor wayyy to much to stay away long so I know I'll find it in my heart to forgive her I just caint do it today.

I nodded my head

roger: but DONT tell her that I wanna scare her she needs to learn her lesson she needs to hurt like im hurt.

me: I wont.....

we got up and walked back in the house everybody was out of sight

no planes were leaving off the island tonight so roger had to wait til tomaro so he went to stay next door in our other bungalow alone he needed some space

diggy seemed to be a little mad at me

"diggy like I told roger jor is a grown ass lady its not my place to tell him anything or you that's not my business" I said looking down at him he wouldn't talk to me or look at me he was laying down so I straddled him "look at me" I said pulling his face towards me he looked at me with a blank expression "look DONT do this tonight we came here to celebrate and be happy" I said I kissed his cheek "I promise I want keep nuthin else from you if you NEED to know!" I said against his face soon he wrapped his arms around me "y'all jus caint keep no secrets like that aite?" he said into my ear "aite!" I said smiling because when ever he had been mad at me & after awhile then his sentence ended with "aite?" he was forgiving me he interrupted my thoughts "caint stay mad at you for long and it scares me a little" he said into my neck in diggys mind his forgiving me so easily showed a sign of weakness for me and he was scared I was gonna take advantage of that but I wouldn't . I would never hurt him. well not intentionally ;) .

sooo you guys somebody is Finna pop back up in the story with a bang you pick! LILDURK OR JUSTIN B????? OH AND keep voting and commenting and I'll keep posting I have amazing ideas for this story