i get filthy when that liquor get into me

*ch.7 I get filthy when that liquor get into me*

after all the craziness I was ready to go back to the mansion I was tired hungry and way too horny rite now  I'm definitely not ready for this ride home unless it involves me riding Daniels joystick :((

the liquor was wearing off by the hours I was still a liltipsy tho and it was now 3 in the morning and me and Daniel was pullin off from the club hana road back wit spin. jor and zonni bee and bre road wit roger

as I was watching him drive I couldn't help but think of how many ways he could have me bent over in this car...jus lookin at him and thinkin like this had me moist..

I couldn't help myself any fuckin longer I put his right hand on my thigh he looked over at me and chukled then begin to caress my thigh and continue to drive Wit the other one. I leaned over and whispered in his her "I want you"

"oh do you? how bad?" he said giving me this challenging look I begin kissing his cheek and slowly moving to his jawline then kissing his neck while puttin my hand up his shirt and slowly running my fingers up and down his abs I start sucking his neck "damn prince" he said I smiled against his neck and continued kissing it I moved my hand under his pants but over his boxers rubbing his friend and damn he was big "oh shit" he says swerving into the driveway he put the car in park and next thing I know I was on top of him straddling him in the front seat wit my back to the horn we were making out he had his hands up my shirt I was grinding on him as I felt his friend grow he now had my back leaning on the stirring wheel with my head thru back facing the window shield he was holdin my boob sucking them one by one "oh my god" I said grinding on him rubbing his head as he still sucked my breast I wanted this way to bad "BEEP BEEP" with all my grinding i made the horn go off ..he gave my breast one last long kiss pulled my shirt down and looked up at me I was sad AF all this pleasure had to end I sighed "why you always do that to me? huh Daniel? teasing me and shit" I said  "I promise its not meant as a tease I be wanting you bad AF! last time we was jus at the wrong place and now" he stopped talking "and now what dan? so all them other hoes can have you in that way but I caint?" i said lookin him in the eyes I got kind of offended "I just wanna take my time wit you prince thats all. *he rubbed my chin* & i want u when your sober and were in the right place at the rite time" he said  "I am sober.     well a little.  : | " I said  " i mean  Completely sober!!" he said with a chuckle rubbing my cheek "now let's go in and get ready for bed" he said.. I smiled..as we were walkin up the drive way I looked up at the upstairs windows to see about 5 or 6 sets of eyes peekin thru the blinds then the blinds quickly closed..

jor POV: me and all the girls except for sana was upstairs in prince bedroom when we heard a horn beep twice so i looked outside. the yard lite was on so I could see down in diggys car not real good but enough to see wats goin on

.wen I see wat I see I chuckle a lilbit and turn around and smirk which was prolly a bad idea..

bee: wat is it? who beeped the horn?

hana: yea why u lookin weird and shit wit that creepy ass smirk

she said making her way towards me to the window i turn around watching her smiling even harder awaiting for her reaction she parts a blind and look out it took her a min to catch wat was goin on down in diggys car

hana: oh shit   haha

zonni: wat is it??

hana: shidd ion blame prince hell it be like that hahaha

bee: nigga wat u see

bee and zonni walk over and join hana in the window while bre stands back behind them wit me