Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Jungkook woke up groggy and disoriented. He felt something hard underneath his pillow but he couldn't remember what it was. Actually, he doesn't remember most things he did last night after the mini party. He reached underneath the pillow and pulled out a small notebook and everything came back. Taehyung's present and his sweet note in the beginning.

"I have to start reading now!" Jungkook exclaimed, remembering what he had told himself last night. He opened the notebook and began reading:

August 1st, 2015

Dear Jungkook,

I will give you this on your birthday. If I don't, it means that I chickened out. If this does somehow get to you, please don't be mad afterwards. I sincerely hope that if you don't reciprocate my feelings, we can at least still be friends. I really don't want you to hate me. If you can't do that, you can throw this notebook away and pretend it never existed.

Moving on from all that depressing stuff, how are you so dang beautiful? I swear, you are an ethereal person.

"I'm not that beautiful compared to you. You are the best...and I could never hate you when I love you like this," Jungkook smiled at the notebook, wishing that he could say that to the real Taehyung and not some notebook representing him.

And all those muscles. Oh my god. Those freaking muscles are like...godly. Sometimes, you go missing after dance practice and our managers tell us not to worry. Do you go to the gym then? Even after all that horrible practice? How do you even have the energy to walk? I mean, aren't the choreographies hard enough? After doing it all those times, you don't seem tired. You superhuman.

Next time, take me with you?

Your Husband,

Taehyung

P.S. Seriously though, take me. I'm the only one in the maknae line without abs and muscles. Please help this cute person gain some muscles.

Jungkook smiled at the entry and flipped to the next page. Before he even finished reading the beginning, Jin burst into his room, angrily stomping in.

"Jungkook! Do you know what time it is?! Everyone is waiting for you at the table! Now, get your butt downstairs for breakfast!" Jin yelled, causing Jungkook to wince and look at the time. Oh, shoot. It really was late. Thank god they had a free day today. Jungkook didn't know what he would do if he had work.

"Jin hyung, Tae wrote me a confession diary. I have to read it. Like if I don't, I will die of curiosity. Please, will you bring my breakfast up here? I can eat it and read at the same time. I promise," Jungkook pleaded. He also pulled on his face, the one that he knew Jin wouldn't be able to resist. Jin stood his ground for a few seconds before sighing and giving up. He nodded and realized that he couldn't refuse his youngest 'kid' no matter what.

"Alright, I'll have someone bring it up here, but you have to eat it all, alright? It better be done before lunch," Jin said. "Although I feel as if you won't finish before lunch. And I'm only doing this because I know how important V is to you. Be happy." Jungkook nodded happily.

"Thanks, Jin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. Jin smiled and walked down the stairs, smiling a bit happily at the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung finally had a real chance to get together. Once Jin had left, Jungkook turned back into the notebook and began reading again.

August 2nd, 2015

Dear Jungkook,

It is official. I hate Jimminie so so much. He's an evil mochi! He's trying to take you away from me, even though he has his own Yoongi. Like, why you also trying to take my boy? Jimminie pabo. He's a big, fat idiot! We are both in the '95 line. Shouldn't he show me more loyalty? You won't go to him, right Kookie?