A/N

hello hello hello hello! I am super excited to begin writing this story, but there are a few disclaimers I need to make before I proceed any further.

1) there will be many references of drugs, alcohol, and sex--yes, to be blunt about it, there will be smut--as well as a plethora of vulgar language because beebo is obsessed with dropping f-bombs every second, let's be real honest here.

2) for this FICTITIOUS STORY, Sarah and Brendon ARE NOT MARRIED. the main character's name is indeed Sarah, and she is indeed played by Sarah Urie, but it does not at all represent their relationship or marriage in any way. I have absolutely nothing against Sarah--she is a beautiful goddess, and her and Brendon are the cutest couple in the entire world. the removal of any concept of their marriage is strictly for plot purposes. this story is 100% FICTITIOUS. remember that and don't get your undergarments in a twist.

3) this story takes place in the "Death of a Bachelor" era. in the story the band is embarking on their second DOAB tour. I am almost positive there will be a million plot holes, but I will do my best to fill in the patches. please just bear with me, this will not be perfect. writing fanfiction ain't as easy as it seems folks.

4) I do not own any characters besides the ones I have created for this story. I have no affiliation with Panic! At The Disco or Brendon Urie in any way.

5) and lastly... I love beebo.

xoxoxoxo