Two

It was finally lunch time at school.

"Omg, I'm so hungry," I said sitting down next to my two best friends.

"Yeah, but if you don't finish give them to me,"Tyler said eyeballing and pointing to my big heap of fries.

"You ready for tommorow?" Harper asked, stealing a fry from my tray.

Tomorrow at school were suppose to preform a concert in front of the school. Oh did I mention that I was in colorguard. So was my bestie Harper.

"Not really, I'm just a bit nervous," I replied slapping Ty's hand away from my tray.

"Hey, what ya do that for," Tyler whined rubbing his hand.

"Because you were trying to steal my food," I replied grinning.

|~|

My last class was colorguard. Today we were going to get fitted for our new uniforms, because before we only had a t-shirt and pants, but now we get the full on uniform.

Being in colorguard is a lot of fun because we get to skip school and go to competitions, have fun, and mostly dance with a flag, not a pole, a flag.(see what I saying, no okay!!)

I was finally my turn to get fitted and let me tell you something, I'm a growing girl in 11th grade so I'm bound to have some curvy-ness. Because when I went into that little fitting room to get fitted all the lady was saying was...

"Oh Lord honey you have some big hips,"

"You have such a little waist,"

"I didn't know young girls like you had such big butts, like two watermelons are attached to your bum,"

This lady just doesn't know how to shut up does she.

|~|

Finally it came time to go home. I hopped out of my chair as fast as my legs could.

"Hey, Selena want to go get some Ice cream?" Harper asked when I seen her at her locker.

"Yeah sure just let me text my mom," I replied.

"Hey mom can I go get some Ice cream with Harper?"

"Sure just be back before 6 o'clock okay!?"

"Yes I do thanks!"

"Okay have fun,"

"I will!!!"😆😆

"Lets go get some Ice cream!" I said to Harper latching my arm around hers.

|~|

"Ewww, strawberry ice cream with gummy worms and Oreos." I said gagging.

"What it's good," Harper replied handing the cashier her money and taking her ice cream.

Harper and I both decided to go to Cold Stones because we both agreeded that 1 their ice creams yummy, and 2 the boys here are so cute!!

"Thanks," I said to the cashier and took my ice cream.

I decided to get Mint chocolate chip with butter finger bites and heaths. I ran back over to where Harper was sitting.

"Hey let's rate the guys in here," Harper decided.

"What about that blond boy over there?" I asked Harper, pointing to the boy sitting in a chair on his phone.

"Ummm, a 7, what about you?" Harper replied

"A 5, not to bad looking,"I said.

"What about him?" Harper said pointing behind me.

I turned around to see who she was pointing at.

"Omg, he's so ok cute a 10," I said wide eyed. The boy had golden blond hair, the most bluest eyes ever to where you'd get lost, and muscles that peaked from his shirt.

Wait why does he look so familiar!!??

_____________________

Thanks 4 reading!!!

comment, vote, and share

Byeeeee!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
see you tommorow

By MinakoAnio