Being stalked by the bad boy.

Victoria's POV^^^^^^

"TORI! GET UP WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" I heard my best friend/roommate yell outside my bedroom door.

Hi, I'm Victoria a.k.a. Tori. I am 19 years old. I go to Miami University. I want to be a writer/painter. I am 5.2 and a half tall. I have blonde hair that reaches my waist and is naturally curly. I have light blue eyes. And wear black thick squared glasses, which I guess look cute on me. I am the youngest of 6 children and am the only girl. My mom and dad were high school sweet hearts and are still in love like that. I am a HUGE nerd. I rather read all day the do go shopping. I rather do my homework then go to parties. And I rather sleep in then go to the mall.

"Ok, I'm up!" I yelled back to her.

Sam walked in and put her hands on her hips.

"Sure you are." She said.

Meet Sam, she's been my best friend since diapers. When we found out we were going to be going to the same university and started to look for apartments by the university right away, we were so excited.

Sam is 5.6. She has light brown hair that goes to her shoulders. Her eyes are hazel. She is an only child and her parents have been divorced since she was 14. She is going to university to be a doctor. She has a different personality then I do. She loves to go to parties, malls, read magazines and shop. But she is the best friend you could ever ask for.

"My eyes are open that means I am awake." I said, groaning and hiding under the covers when she walked across my room and opened my curtains to let the light in.

"Well start moving before I drag you out." She said before leaving the room.

I groaned before standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

After hopping out of the shower I brushed my teeth and hair.

I walked back into my room and grabbed a pair of jogging pants and one of my brothers old t-shirts.

When I walked out of the room, Sam turned to and gasped.

"No, oh my god, no. I'm just going to have to pick your outfit." She said before standing up and grabbing my arm to drag me to her room.

She pulled out a bunch of outfits out of her closet and held them up to md, she did this until she decided what looked good on me then did my makeup before letting me get dressed.

She put mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss on me, then gave me the outfit and pushed me into the bathroom.

For the outfit she gave me a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a floral tank top and a jean jacket that matched the colour of my jeans.

I came out of the bathroom and she gasped.

"What? Do I look that bad?" I asked her.

"No, you look so beautiful, its just..... your ass looks better in those jeans then mine does."  She said.

I laughed and pulled her of her bed.

"Well lets get this day of torture over with." I said.

-------------------------------------------

15 frickin stores. 15 stores Sam had to go to, she bought stuff for herself then made me buy stuff.

Finally I convinced her that humans had to eat.

We sat at the food court deciding what to get when I saw a pace with pizza.

I rushed over there and grabbed two slices of peperoni pizza, then got fries, with a pepsi.

Sam got Cesar salad with a veggie sub and a water.

When we sat down I dug into my food.

I was in the middle of devouring my last couple of fries when I noticed the disgusted stares from all the teenage girls.

I started to get annoyed and decided to put a stop to it.

"WOULD YOU ALL LIKE TO STOP STARING AT ME, GOD JUST BECAUSE I DON'T STARVE MYSELF DOESN'T MEAN THATS DISGUSTING IT MEANS I'M DOING WHAT HUMANS HAVE TO DO IN ORDER TO SURVIVE, WHICH IS EAT!" I said loudly.

The people looked surprised and weirded out at what I said.

"I hope that makes you fat." Said a skinny little bitch.

"I hope you know that you don't have to act like a slut, do anything that talks to you and is a guy and starve yourself doesn't make people like you, its just unhealthy." I said back to her.

"Really chubs."she said glaring at me.

"Do you see any fat on this body?" I asked her pointing to my skinny body.

"I'm talking about what you will look like in the future." She hissed.

"Oh yeah." I said standing up. "Well honey can you do us all a favour and stay out of the sun, nobody likes the smell of burnt plastic." I said before flipping her off and walking away smiling and Sam laughing and chasing after me.

"That was so epic!" She said laughing.

I know right I showed that--" I was cut off when I walked into a wall, wait walls don't breathe.

I looked up to see dark grey eyes.

I bumped into a guy who looked like he was 6.3. Had black hair that just stopped at his eyelashes. Thin pink lips. Looked like he worked out at the gym, a lot.

but that's not what really cut me of, what really cut me off was hearing a low chuckle.

"That was a good show." He said smirking.

His eyes peered back into mine, our eyes never broke away, until we heard a high pitch, cringing squeal.

"Baby! did you hear what those sluts called me?" The bitch from the cafeteria said before pulling on his arm and forcing his head to look at her.

Once he looked away and I was out of his trance Sam shook my arm and dragged me away.

I looked back when we had a good distance from the bitch and the guy.

When I looked back I saw him looking at me and her looking pissed off.

" Come on lets go." Sam said pulling me.

"Ok I'm coming." I said looking away from the guy and started to walk with Sam.