Captured

Gray Point Of View:

I woke up from I notice that I was in Fairy tail Infirmary I had bandages around my body the impact from Natsu was hard, I got out of bed and stood up my body was aching I got out of the infirmary and saw Erza.

"Where's Natsu?" I asked,Erza looked to see me out of bed and then she smiled but the she frowned and look downstairs.

"He's in the cells he won't eat or drink or talk" Erza said.

"You sure he's Natsu?" I joked,she smiled "Has Makarov did anything yet?"

"No after Natsu fainted with his fight with Gildarts we took him to the guild we put him in a cell and chained him with magic cuffs so he can't use magic he woke earlier this morning all angry and try to break the cell, he then calmed down a little bit later but Makarov going to ask Natsu questions soon" Erza explained I frown what going on with Natsu.
_________________________________________

Makarov Point Of View:

Hmm I think it's time to ask Natsu questions it pains me to do this, but to protect my children I guess I have no choice I go down stairs to see Gray and Erza talking they seemed worry about Natsu "Erza and Gray I want you to accompany me while I question Natsu Gildarts there too" I said they look shocked but they nodded yes.

We went down stairs the cuff was still on Natsu, he looked like he was sleeping on his bed his hair was all messy and there more bandages on him, I looked at Gildarts who had a bandage on his right check and who was in front of Natsu cell, Erza and Gray looked sad "Natsu can we talk?"

"I rather not" he replied I sighed "Not with them" he looked at Erza and Gray with dead cold eyes, there faces was full of hurt, I was about to say something but he continued "And I might not answer all your questions".

I sighed "Gray Erza I want you want you to leave us alone" they were about to say something but I didn't let them "Gildarts get Natsu out of the cell" I said, Erza and Gray went upstairs, me Gildarts and Natsu went to a room there was a table and glass of water Natsu sat down and Gildarts cuffed the chains to the table. I sat in the chair while Gildarts leaned on the wall "Why didn't you want Erza and Gray to be with us?" I asked.

"They would ruin my plans" Natsu answered.

"And what plans are you thinking?" I continued he didn't answer, "How are you Natsu?" I asked trying make him comfy.

"Just ask the questions that you really want me to answers" Natsu scoffed.

"Fine, what does Alvarez want with you?" I asked.

"The emperor wants me" Natsu answered, why though? I never showed Natsu the Luminous Histoire.

"Why though?" I asked he didn't answer though.

"Can I ask the question?" He asked to my suprise,Gildarts was about to do something but I gave him a glare to stop.

"Sure why not" I reassure him that that I being nice and trust worthy.

"What do you know about Alvarez?" Natsu asked, he asked a gutsy question,   " Do you know who the emperor is?" he asks, I really don't know who the emperor is, not even the council, how does Natsu know who the emperor is. "You really don't know who the emperor is" he laughs, then his face turn to frown "The emperor is Zeref" he said in serious tone. Zeref the emperor of Alvarez how? could Natsu be bluffing? no he wouldn't lie about this, but this did give me a lot of information. I looked to see Gildarts to be shocked then Natsu says something "Can I go back to my cell now I'm not answering anymore questions?"