Chapter 9

Jess' P.O.V.

I was walking down the dark alley, the moonlight was the only light source, I was running away from someone who i couldn't see, i tryed to stop myself, but i couldn't.

I made me way to what i thought was a road but it was just walls of brick, that i was now in the center of, his dark blue eyes radiating  from the moonlight , making him even more terrifying than before, he came closer to my face, so i could feel his hot breathe fan over me, making a shiver run down my spine, once he came closer, i could faintly see the outline of his face, i gasped at the sight of him, the last person i would ever want to see.........Drew.

"Harry!" i yelled, but he never came, the one person that could save me, wasn't there.

He gave me an evilish smirk and he--

I jolted out of my bed, i was still shaking from fear, i have never been more terrified of anyone, let alone Drew...and Harry was no where to be found.....this time, he didn't save me...

              *3 hours later*

"So he tried to hurt you?" Harry asked

Since my nightmare, i called him and he came over and we talked about what happened and he comforted me,and i finally stopped crying.

"Well no because i woke up before he could've done anything, but i was so scared"

"I'm so sorry, i wish i was there with you baby."

"Yea, me too"  He slightly smiled and pulled me in for a hug, and we just stayed there for awhile, i was just so comfortable around him, he is just so kind-hearted its amazing.

After a couple minutes of just hugging he asked me if i wanted anything to eat and he started to cook my favorite food....pasta!

After we ate he decided and argue that he should stay to make sure i was okay, and he won that argument.

He finally got to bed and he held me all night, tighter than he usually does, it was so comforting to know that he's right beside me, he is always beside me.

(A/N) Sorry its late, i have a lot going on and i hope you liked it!

Love you all to bits! xoxox

Please vote and comment!!

It means a lot thank you :)