Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

I decided to go home after jess left with that stupid date of her's, just the way he looks makes me so jealous, he shouldn't be with her.....she should be with me, we have known each other since we were little, and always depended on each other for everything. I have told her all my secrets and she has done the same, we know everything about each other, but yet i still haven't told her how i feel...and now she's on a perfect date with the perfect guy, and I'm here...sitting alone, without her. So instead of being alone and sad i decided to put all my feelings for her in my journal, after hours of writing, i ended up with like 10 pages of everything i have ever felt for jess, it explains my feelings for jess...but i would never let her see it, or she would know exactly how i felt, and that thought terrified me.

                 Jess's P.O.V

Drew took me to a beautiful restaurant, and we talked about school, our lives, and he even brought up a conversation about harry, which i felt bad leaving him alone, even though we've been gone for just 2 hours, i really miss him....

After we ate and talked for a bit he asked me if i wanted to go to his house to watch a movie, even though i had much rather gone home and talk to harry, i told drew that i would go.

Once we made it to his house and put the movie on, we cuddled on the couch, which felt weird because i usually only cuddle with harry, but i just shook off the feeling.

          *During the movie*

He kissed me on the cheek, and i smiled, but then he made his way to my lips, i wasn't sure if i should start kissing him....in his house....just us.... but i did anyway, after we kissed for what seemed like forever, i told him i needed to get back home, so he offered to take me...i happily accepted.                    

      * When i get home*                         

After calling harry like four times he finally picks up his phone, "Hey jess how was your date?" he says.  i giggled "it was good but he's a little uptight though, harry laughed and said "i told you he was preppy"  i smiled and decided to change the subject and asked him what he's been up to since i left earlier, i heard him clear his throat akwardly and he said "nothing much, just been bored to death"  i giggled and said " sorry, i missed you"  i heard him giggle and he said "i missed you too babe"  i smiled and told goodnight, and i would see him tomorrow.  he said "k see ya later..goodnight"  i smiled at his cuteness and finally feel asleep.

(A/N) hiiiii....soo sorry for not updating sooner, but i went christmas shopping earlier and well...I'm kinda lazy lol anyway my bestie help me with this chapter,so thank you! :)        bye bye for now :)          ~becky<3